Reviews for The Lottery Game
its-JP-hello chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
OMG I loved this 3 Sendoh is the *man* alright :) I love his lines here... typically HIM! :D
Zophiel Lagace chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
OMG! Owwwww! I laughed a lot with your story (specially with Haruko fainting hahahaha) I love it, the more because Mitsui has fans and I like Mitsui (after Rukawa and Sendoh of course ;).
Great job!
kurkur chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
omg omg! this is really great! congratulations dear for producing such a fun story! i enjoyed every bit of it! especially when sendoh comes! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
that was InsAne!
love it!
Portgas.D.S chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Hey

I really liked the fic, it's really funny!

Besides, i like the pairing, Rukawa and Sendoh, the two of them are handsome :p

It would be interesting if it had a continuation, to know whether Akira did this on purpose, and then if he really likes Rukawa, or it was just a joke to piss him off!

Your fanfiction is one of the firsts i've read in the fandom, because i've just discovered it, and i don't regret it at all!

Good continuation ;)

Portgas.D.S
xhuizini chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love your story

Anyway, I love the idea that the cast are not inside the court for once

Another thing is that where did you get the lottery game idea? I absolutely adore it

The cast are all IC, ha, I love their interactions and the way that they held another batch of prizes since they run out of old things to give away

ten sec loving gaze huh? - super funny

and yeah, the fact that HIS table had become like a battlefield I can so imagined that happening

and yeah, the older two senpai's had become safe cause their prizes are tutorial

Love, love, love the ending

I'm a senru fan

ha, I'd buy a 100 tickets just to watch that live...

and buy another 200 for a winning ticket in case Sendo opened a table for that kiss ha
nathalie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
nice story.. rukawa's first kiss, I've always imagined his first kiss would be from sendoh..hehehe