Reviews for Stalking Leads to Misunderstandings
iluvsoul12 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
i kinda support kokoro and mikan, this story is awesome and kinda inspires me more to support it. But I still support natsume and mikan though well more i should say.

U misunderstood koko! punya
pwenie chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Lol yeah sumire.. Good luck
HeideeMay chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Aw. :( HAHA! :)
Romantically Tragic chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Dearest Maya-senpai,

I LOVE YOU! I'm so happy you actually did this for me. Although, I kinda feel demanding. -shot-

Anyway, the story is really sweet. It's really fluffy but it wasn't overboard to be considered cliche. I seriously love the last part when Koko thought that Mikan likes him. It brings back the memories from the actual manga. It reminded me that Mikan was naive and wasn't as mature as what FFN authors demand her to be. You brought the sweet and dense Mikan back. :D

I also want to mention the part where Hotaru suddenly popped out of nowhere. It was hilarious. That was the most vivid scene I had. HAHAHA. :)

Now... -dundundun-

My favorite part is when you said that Su wanted to blackmail Koko. That is so ME! It's crazy how you thought of that. I mean, the stalking and blackmailing stuff were the things I mainly do. This story just spells out my name. 3

I really really really love it, senpai. You're the most awesome senpai ever. I won't promise but I'll try dedicating a story to you as well. :)

P.S. You said my name 7 times! :D