Reviews for HetaOni: Final Loop
P chapter 18 . 4/22
Thank you, for this wonderful fic.
How good is it... And finally, Holy Rome had found peace...
SnowyCocoa chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This needs more reviews. This is just... no words.. no words anymore.
Oh! I have something to share about the whole "red-ink" thing. During the Renaissance period, artists would use red ink in their sketches. It was quite popular back then but now it's seen as "evil".
I'm Chinese and my mother told me that when you write someone's name in the colour of blood, you are causing bad luck to befall on them. Perhaps the same can be said here?
Sorry. My writing isn't very good, but I'm an art freak, so...
Anyway, I love your method of storytelling as a mouse loves a grain of rice!
SnowyCocoa chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
In Chinese, we don't have double "i"s or double "o"s. Your story is so good! No, never mind, IT'S PURRFECT. Now to let my friend type (she's too used to typing in Chinese. Please pardon her extremely broken English.)
Wahhh~ zomok u derr story so good? I wish I can write like dat lei! Aiyah...

(Translation) (because she is using Manglish) ((because we are Malaysian))
Wahhh~ why is your story so good? I wish I could write like that! Aiyah...
Fyoex chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
Amazing! I really dont know how to say more, but this story was truly fantastic to read! I did get lost occasionally, but it was epic.
Hetalian4Life chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Oh. My. Gawd.
*looks down at the ocean of tears I just cried*
I came here for a depressing story, and I found it.
Good Lord, I'm done. Done with this. Done with HetaOni. I've played the game, I've watched playthroughs, I've read fanfiction, I've seen fan art, hell, I've drawn it. But this story is the last straw. There is no damn way I can continue with this. The feels, man. The feels.
You wrote this so well I could actually see what was happening from the nations' eyes. And that made it so much worse.
This is the end of HetaOni I was waiting for.
Magykal-guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Oooh, that was so sweet in the end! Or, as sweet at the UK family can allow. Good job!
deletedoutofembarassment chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
I was listening to Empty Chairs at Empty Tables while reading this and I started crying
Karano chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
Holy Shiva, I know I am probably very late and all but I want you to know that, after seeing stuff about this I on tumblr I got here and started reading and I...
I am destroyed from so many feels and from the sheer perfection of this fic. You know how some fandoms have a novel-long, godly written fanfic that everyone who read it worships because it's just so good you don't have a choice?
Hetalia has 3, yours, Auf Wiedersehen Sweetheart and Gutters.
Congratulations for being in the top 3 fanfic bosses.
final review chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
This is an amazing way to end up the meanest and most cruel fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It's meaner that Snakeskins, Recovery, or any other aph fic that tries to be emotionally ruining simply because this fic doesn't try to be mean, it just is. I love how they all come together, and each of them contributes their individual strengths, and even the whiney bitch Switzerland contributes in the end, giving away his name. I'd review on the actual last chapter, but I already did when I first finished the fic, so thanks for a great read and bye
reviewer chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
"Switzerland is a whiney bitch" and Norway being so possessive over the North Pole were great. I loved all of the interactions, and how quickly the news spread. Also, Italy is finally on his real final loop. That alone could make this chapter my favorite, but with everything else added in, it just took it to a whole new level of greatness.
more review chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
The politics of the nations in this chapter are simply amazing. In a lot of fanfiction, the nations are focused on as people, and their interactions are all lighthearted and lovey dovey. In this monster of a fic, there are real consequences, and their interactions are political chess moves. I love how they fit into the world of this fic so perfectly.
again chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Again. I'm reading this fic again. And I love how terribly brilliantly it plays out, especially how Romano's memories and the big reveal that Italy isn't really dead slam the reader together, and confirm our worst fears, that Italy is in hell. And that Romano's going to get him out. Also, the cruelty of the mansion and the monster are highlighted here, because it's just Italy and just the monster, and just a cycle of death. It's terrible, so terrible, and so well done.
im back reviewin chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Oh god. The thing happened where I read the gorey part and I felt a minuscule amount of sympathy phantom pain. I even knew if was coming. For once in this fic, I would rather not praise the vivid detail and go straight to accusing the author of making it too good. Even so, good chapter, with lovely interactions with Canada and China
wo bu zhi dao chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
You know China's crazy when hearing broken and bad Chinese makes him happier. I know I'm crazy when I'm rereading a fic that has scenes like the ending one, where the characters are emotionally broken, and is pretty much engineered to make the reader want to simultaneously hug the author for the amazing writing, but then sucker punch and keyboardsmash because all of that lovely, amazing writing is being used to make their favorite characters fall apart. But really, Romano going right from thinking about reliving all of his terrible memories and there being death and everything, and finishing with him being held in his brothers arms is just plain mean.
still reviewing chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Great. Despite the fact that Italy is dead (at this point in the fic anyways), Romano's a wreck, and Vatican's a really terrible parent, the thing I can't get over is the fact that Vatican says Veh. I'm picturing a proud, strict, maybe even angryish man looking out on the world with a serious expression on his face, and letting out the most stern veh the world will ever hear. I think I'm becoming desensitized. That's how good this fic is, read it enough and it makes your emotions tougher.