Reviews for Enough
Flame-Leopard chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Great story! U described the 'corny' stuff rather well. No offence it is kinda average cuz it's a bit short. I definitely think u should make it longer and have a whole story. Also, if u do make it longer, try and have a bit more exciting things than corny things cuz even though romance is good, it gets boring after a while. But ur doing an awesome job!
renn chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
yeah do U have something against renn? she is not so touchy
Motokoro chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
OOOOOOOH! Superfluous! An SAT word mah friend. Yes, the ending is chorny. MUJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But...adorable. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQ!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
cool :) soz if this doesn't help but its cool
Gingehfish chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This is a very sweet and good oneshot! Just what I imagined, honestly. I also think it's silly when people follow oneshots (especially since I mark it in all caps in my summaries that it's a oneshot XP) and I know how frustrating it can be to get a ton of favs/follows but hardly any reviews. Good luck with this story and others!

Wolf smile chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Cool please continue for some reason I like all this sloppy stuff
midnightfire321 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I loved this. I thought you captured Torak and Renn's feelings well, especially about their relationship.
Bronwethiel chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is sweet. I think you've captured their characters well - Torak's naivety and Renn's need to be with him, but also that she's not as much of a loner as him. She misses her clan. The wording of your story is ambiguous, which is good. It works with their feelings.
Plus, people favourite so they can find the story again easily ;)
ScarlettAlexandra chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Karinta chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I think this is a very good fic. You have got the characters down pat; they are perfect. I was almost expecting something more than this. You've left it hanging! I know this is a oneshot, but it made me feel good inside. :-)
sugarkanelollipop chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
aaaaaaaww, cute, corny ending!
Sugarplum Fairy chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I really liked this, shame it's a one-shot. I think you captured the characters really well.
Nightsurfing chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Really great job with this! When I finished the series I was crushed because I wanted to know more so badly and honestly, this helped me to come to terms with its ending (pathetic I know, but I was very attached to the series). This is exactly what I had hoped would be in the books. Loved this!
Opal chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awwww how sweet! This is now officially how I imagine this to go... Thanks so much for writing it!
Kavazya chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I really, really enjoyed reading this. This was a conversation I always felt would have to happen eventually because neither of them are very expressive sometimes. Great job with this - very nicely written!