Reviews for A Dragon's Princess
LadyShadow86 chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
You should make a sequel to this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
Dude you need to do more stories like this so dark but so intense with a side dish of yandere hotness!
Raven claw chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
First I want to say I LOVE IT ITS SO NEW, INTESTING AS WELL AS HOT~~~

Second to the others who are bashing or saying something that they don't like about it. You can all ways leave the chapter however who cares if Natsu was out of character if anything I love natsu and I love he's character (personality) but I have a need a need where I want a dark possessive or obsession natsu who has a thing for lucy because it's new and you don't see them that much, which is a shame because I think this dark natsu is pretty cool, hot!

So the point is 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say them at all' because most of you are just being petty because it doest fit your tastes. I respect your opinion but your all just bashing and let's be honest, if natsu was like this in Canon you all would be soaking this up and saying it was awesome! (and it is awesome!)

Anyway I just want to say I hope we see more of this natsu in your future stories because like I said I have NEEDS! Which only your fantastic writing can only cure. Yandere Natsu is my kink when lucy is he's love(r)

Looking forward for a part 2 if you continue it!
Littleanimoo chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Ok. Ok. Ok . Ok. I've read some reviews and none of them mentioned the RAPE at the end like WTF.
Littleanimoo chapter 2 . 12/16/2018
Holy shit. This was very OOC and not in a good way. Natsu's personally went from being childish and sweet to rape-like and insane. I think you should try a fluffy story next time.
FireHanyou19 chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
So...Uhm..I normally like your NaLu stories but this one is just over the top and Natsu is wayyyyyyyyyyy OOC. We all know what he's like, but I think you took this a step too far. Everyone loves it when Natsu gets cutsey jealous and possessive but this one is borderline Yandere. Natsu would never do this kind of thing. He clearly cares for her and would do anything to keep her from harm, especially if it were himself. If she were scared of him, he'd back off. Also, he'd never burn someone to death. Natsu's never murdered anyone as far as I'm aware. Charred them? Yeah. Murder? Not even a bit. He just seems like a male version of Yuno Gasai right now. Total Yandere. You can see him slowly becoming unhinged but it definitely doesn't excuse it. Especially not the kidnapping and holding Lucy prisoner. And since he's making her his mate without her consent, that's essentially rape. I'm not okay with this. Please, next time you write for Fairy Tail, carefully analyze the characters and their personalities.
-FH17
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
This story is disgusting. Natsu is a lot of things: destructive, annoying, invasive, etc., but he is NOT a sex offender nor a kidnapper. Even if he didn't rape her, what he's doing is not okay. And even if Natsu did have such a desire for Lucy, it's known that he'd do everything to make sure she was safe and happy. Seeing as HE is the cause of her unhappiness and pain, he'd stop. He'd even punish himself for hurting her like this. Natsu is out of character. This story is disgusting. It's practically a rape story.
Shaylee chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
I’m sorry but this isn’t a fanfic about Nalu, I don’t know what the heck this is but it isn’t anything near Nalu, Nalu is Natsu being there for Lucy, comforting her, being nice to her, respecting her, not forcing him on her like some rapist boyfriend. I couldn’t even bring myself to read most of it. HE KIDNAPPED HER AGAINST HER WILL! That’s not Nalu what so ever!
Raven claw chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Part 2

Also is natsu part Yandere
Eevee chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Omg noooo, I don’t want it to end! Can you make a part two?
Atalanteo chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
I really like this kind of element to this ship(or any ship) ,you wrote this really well
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2017