Reviews for Where Kurt hoped to find his dapper prince bfsb
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I was concerned when I saw "The End", since there was no Wert progressing.
ami.d.tindal chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
continue ? x
samsuziesara chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I love the story! Are you still updating?
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
i love this so far! i absolutely want to read more if you ever write it. especially the rachel berry train wreck extrvaganza ;P
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Oh wow. Update soon.
big glee famanic chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
so cute very cute
WritingJustToWrite chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
What? No! WHAT DO YOU MEEN BY KLAINE KISS!? PLEASE DON'T LET THEM KISS! MY HEART COULDN'T TAKE THAT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*hysterical sobs
kimly chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
HI! I've read most of your Wert stories and I'm happy to see that someone is writing this ship :). I've liked everything a lot so far, and I hope to see more from you. One thing however, as I think you are a good talented writer, I'm very sad to see you using the same stuff in multiple stories. I understand the segments from the show being the same, but for the rest I would like some new stuff instead. For example; the whole part about how Kurt and Wes got together you use in another story as well, witch is super sad, because you're not a bad writer. Please consider not reusing already written scenes, I think you'll lose readers that way, and I guess that's not the aim. I know I for one don't like reading different stories that's basically the same as another but goes under another name.
Love Kimly
kawaii01 chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
love this! great job :P
vampirefairy09 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Awesome! Please write more soon.
Eraman chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Yay! Finally an update!
BrittLiz24 chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Oh I hope you update this story soon.
kawaii01 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I really like this story, great job!
vampirefairy09 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Awww so cute, please write more soon;)
octoberrose11 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
As Wes is currently my favorite warbler I feel no shame in doing this: more? Please? :)