Reviews for Cold Case
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
ONMFONWKNEOINEONVIVINMco2 I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
chibi raven-san chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
What! No! He can't be dead! Sniff.
Anyways I like how you did it in takagi point of view, hardly ever is he done. It also makes moe sense how he would be the one to realize the gravity of the situation.
yuki chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
How cruel of you : to kill Conan like that...
Fj chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
God, I think I'm going to cry. But you write amazingly well.
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
You killed Shinichi! How could you! This is just as bad as when Billie Jukes killed Takagi off in their Danny Phantom/ Detective Conan crossover "The Impossible Acquittal"! How could you!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
The very 1st fanfic that told Conan-botchama was dead. In Takagi-nii's 3rd PoV. Vic just could say, this was ... brilliant. Vic couldn't bring herself to imagine it, but the scene when Conan-botchama said those final words to Takagi-nii ... made Vic feel ... something.
Thank you for sharing this short story, anyway.
khr1410 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
...huh
nice story, sad and all but good, wish there was another conclusion, this conclusion made me scared, though I guess I am suppose to be :/
Neyane chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
OMG, this is sad, this is nasty, but this is good! Good job, thanks! (Now I think I'm pretty depressed after reading two fanfictions where Conan die - more or less)
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Cool, this could be the prequel of your story "How to hunt Crows".
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ehhh! No more? Is this like what will happen when the BO find out about Conan and kill him? One of the 'worst-case scenario' thing?
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Well, that was depressing. Not that I hadn't figured. Still a good read, though. And well written! I hate leaving small reviews, but.. A review is better than none.

Nathalaia
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO! :'''(!
CrimsonPrincess369 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It was the Black Organization wasn't it? THat was so sad. You should make a sequel of Takagi finding them. That would be awesome.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow.
Kaida-14Kage chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
...O.O Wha-what?

You killed him? Wow...a really great fic though.

Will there be more?

Crap.-Sorry Takagi-keiji-you are all screwed. Kudou Shinichi was what god sent to help you all and now he is dead so you are screwed. Good luck either way though XD

Geezzz This really is written well-you gave me goosebumps XD