Reviews for Marking time
kiradev17 chapter 18 . 2/16
Please write more, I am enjoying this so much. It is extremely well written and I love where it is going.
Hail chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
I love this fanfic! I meant to write a really thoughtful review but I lost track of time and really should already be at the airport right now so ill just leave a short one, and give you a proper well deserved review as soon as I can :)))

This is such a well written fic! The most in character, tasteful fic I have read in quite a while, and trust me I'm not new to the fic work haha! If you were at all considering writing more I would definitely urge you to do so. I love it, hope to see more of your fantastic writing!
Bella chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Please keep writing. This is my fav rush famfic! Keep checking to see of u have updated! It's great and I love reading it. Thank you!
Silvergrass chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
you updated! :D
yay!
LoveSirPercival chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
Yay! I thought you were never going to come back and you were just going to leave me here wondering with the rest of the show :(
Thank you for updating and I look forward very much to your next update! :) xx
LoveSirPercival chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Update? I hope your still out there! Maybe a TR search party is needed :P
Bella chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
As always loved & want more ! Looking forward to next update. Thanks for your wonderful writing!
earthling70 chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
I love the way you handled the massive step Shannon took with Lawson in this chapter, very well written and well handled. Keep writing - I'm loving the stories. Lawson is my favourite character and I like the way you are showing his sensitive side as well as his usual bull headed side. Thanks for sharing your stories.
kirst92 chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! And I'm also glad that I could help :)

I loved that despite the tension between Lawson and Shan at the job, that Lawson still told her that he loved her. I'm actually looking forward to his reaction when he's told about the photos.
Tempe4Booth chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
more please and could update regularly
kirst92 chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Yay to an update! :)

I really enjoyed this chapter! It was wonderfully written, as per usual and everything about it just fitted so good together. Nice work!

I really enjoyed Josh not pusing Shannon. Such a good guy! I laughed at the whole not telling Lawson about Josh buying Shannon dinner!

I love Mrs Henderson! What an awesome little old lady! I think I have an idea of how she'll come to play a part in this later on. Also I loved the Shannon and Lawson interaction. They are so good together. I'm hoping, despite everything that we see their relationship get stronger. Cuteness.

I really am looking forward to the next update, hopefully soon? So hooked! x
earthling70 chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
Great chapter - it was good to see Shannon finally start to open up to Lawson. Hope they make it through the whole story of Shannon's rape without Lawson losing it totally. Thanks for sharing another awesome chapter with us. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Bella chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Was so so excited to read chp 16! It was so well written. I can't stop reading it & can't put it down. Please keep writing! I enjoy yr fanfic so much!
LoveSirPercival chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
Thanks for reposting! :) great chapter as always :)
Glad you had a good time traveling ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
Can you please re do chapter 16 update as it doesnt seem to be going through at all and it's been a couple of hours since you updated it. Cheers :)