Reviews for James The Lesser's Batman Beyond
El-Cid-The-Champion chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Well I like where you're going with this but your writing style is kinda off...

The writing perceptive doesn't feel right. For instance you seem to be writing in 3rd person present tense.

"The female joker is in the inner part of the Cryogenics lab"
"She opens a freezer and finds a box with the serial number on it."

If this is being written as a story it make more sense to use past tense to tell it even if the action is currently happening.

"The female joker RAN TOWARDS the inner part of the Cryogenics Lab"
"She OPENED a freezer and FOUND a box with a serial number on it"

Also the idea of Nana Harley helping doesn't feel right considering in R.o.J it doesn't sound as though she continued her criminal ways after the joker died.

I think the idea could work, but I also feel it was rushed as suddenly they have what they need to clone the joker and she doesn't take any time to select a candidate she just uses the current leader.

I like the ideas I just think they need work

Cheers
El-Cid-the-Champion
Penguin Lord0029 chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Think you post wrong chapter?
James the Lesser chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
The DNA Over write was a new totally never done before thing. Why Bruce went and found the scientists. One who told him that the experiment was going better than ever before. And yes ignoring the main part of the JLU episode as I've never viewed it only read about it. Also, you don't have Messaging activated so couldn't message you! But thank you for adding this story and reviewing!
Dark Secret1 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
After your note and the end of ch. 4, I was relieved to know I didn't miss anything, because right now it is a plot mess. But the funny thing is, on one hand your story is wow, on the other just "huh?" I love that combination :D

So you are disregarding the Epilogue of JLU?

About the DNA-Overwrite, why is Terry becoming a monster? He is, after all, Bruce's son, not his clone. So this experiment shouldn't change him that much with puberty. DNA is just genetic material, not a mind carrier. True, Terry and Bruce share some similarities, but they are totally different persons to start with. So hopefully, Terry's new talents are just showing because he is growing up.

Anyway, I'll continue to read your story.
Altair ibn-La'Aha chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Nice combo of the show movie and the JLU episode

Nice to see Blights back he was my fav Beyond villain

Funny how Bruce said Blight was like Terri's Joker and now there both back yeah have fun dealing with that one

Good chapter update soon
Altair ibn-La'Aha chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Sweet you started the batman up again can't wait to see what your new ideas are and I hope this becomes a series