Reviews for Ed, Edd, Eddy, n Edna Redux
bamming chapter 1 . 4/12
Pretty good so far and the original fanfic was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
good
hurry up with the next chapter
ThaviduZeroX chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Hi Technomaru. I just read this fanfic already months ago, along with the original Ed, Edd, Eddy, n Edna; & The Grim-Edventures of Ed, Edd, Eddy, Edna, n Edwina a few years back. I really love you EEnE fanfics so much that if Danny Antonucci decided to either revive the series with season seven (taking place after BPS) or making a sequel series for it; and possibly decided to host a special contest of submitting your EEnE OCs to see if the OCs can appear in the TV series; You should submit your OC's Edna, Edwina, and the Killer Sisters in that possible contest! I'm just wondering if you are planning to update this fanfiction sometime now in the future, and possibly finishing up the Grim-Eds Fanfic so that it won'y suffer any more "Jumping the Shark" reviews and flammers already?
guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
nice chapter! oh and i notice in the original fanfic may is the smartest kanker um are you sure about that i'm pretty sure she is the dumbest kanker no offense and another thing in edna and kevins rivalry the kids take edna's side and not kevins's side i'm pretty sure they would take kevin's side now i'm not saying that this fanfic sucks infact i'm against edna being a mary sue i mean after all you did not say she was pretty if she was pretty she would be a mary sue but yeah you described her as being ugly so yeah shes not a mary sue i hope you continue this story soon because besides some mistakes this is a good story.
FelineofWriting chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I really, REALLY love your stories Techno. This story along with the Grim Edventures of Ed, Edd, n Eddy are the best you have written. The trolls can go suck some eggs for all I care because I don't see Edna as a "mary-sue" as they claim. You keep up the good work and don't let those idiots bring ya down!
Jadyn W chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I am going to be honest (not offensive) in this review. I am not trying to troll you here, just give you some advice.

First off, the story is already too cluttered and rushed. Instead of showing us why Eddy dislikes girls, you just tell us that 'a flashback is shown.' That would work well in a television show or movie, but this is a story, and it doesn't work because your readers aren't actually SEEING a flashback.

The pop culture references are a bit annoying as well.

Also, you shouldn't mention different 'tvtropes' by name, your readers who don't know what they are may end up getting confused and stop reading. You should SHOW us that Eddy is a Buttmonkey, not just TELL us that he is.

Another problem is with your grammar and verb tenses. For example, instead of: “See what happens when Edna meets the other kids of the Cul-De-Sac... and earn the wrath of the Kankers!” you should write: “See what happens when Edna meets the other kids of the Cul-De-Sac... and EARNS the wrath of the Kankers!” That whole sentence should be in 'future tense' (referring to something that is going to happen in the future.)

You should break up your paragraphs a bit more. Every time a new character starts to speak, you should begin a new paragraph

For example, you wrote: 'Edna then says, "Oh my goodness, that's enough to make any man hate girls... but it looks like your friend got the blunt of it, I'm sorry Eddy." Eddy then turns away from her. Ed then says, "Come on guys, let's cheer up Eddy by scamming and go get a jawbreaker!" Eddy then cheers up and says, "Now you're speaking my language! Let's go GUYS!" Edna follows them and Eddy says, "I said in capitol letters "GUYS"! As in "Let's go GUYS"... not you!" Edna then says, "Well Eddward, I have to resort to this!" Then Edna makes a cute pouty face and a tear drops from her eyes as she sniffles.'

People reading will likely not know who is speaking and get confused. This makes the story difficult to read.

Instead, you should break it up more like this:

Eddy then cheers up and says, "Now you're speaking my language! Let's go GUYS!" Edna follows them and Eddy says, "I said in capital letters "GUYS"! As in "Let's go GUYS"... not you!"

Edna then says, "Well Eddward, I have to resort to this!" Then Edna makes a cute pouty face and tears drop from her eyes as she sniffles.'

This makes it much clearer and easier to read.

Another thing, I understand you wanting the Eds to succeed, but the actual show is all ABOUT them failing. If you make them win all the time, you're losing touch with the point of the original, and may as well just be writing an original fiction of your own with your own characters, rather than a fanfic.

The final issue is with Edna herself, she has some Mary-Sue-like qualities. I am not saying she can't be salvaged, she can go either way at this point.

Mary-Sues are not necessarily beautiful, sexy, blonde characters, as you seem to think they are. A Mary-Sue can be many different things. One is generally a character with overly idealized mannerisms, and no noteworthy flaws. Edna's fear of clowns, for example, doesn't exactly keep her from accomplishing her goals, so it isn't really that big of a flaw.

I see that this story is categorized as Humor, but it's not all that funny or entertaining. I suggest in future writing that you get a Beta.

I hope to see improvements in your writing.
Plumalchemyst chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love it this is awesome and I played the jawbreaker game too that was rather disappointing that you still lose even when you win any who IGNORE THE TROLLZ they just hate you made an awesome story I ignore them and focus only on helpful things like you should fix this here sort of things
Cory Martynny chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
You may have the second best story in Ed Edd n Eddy history (the best is "Poke Ed Star Z") Keep up the good work, friend.
Pikfan chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is a nice improvement over the first story intro (for this was original while the original was a rehash of a chapter in a previous fic). However, one huge gripe I have with this is that I see that this was made out of spite for the trolls more than enjoyment for you and the readers. It was hard to read after Eddy mentioned that they always end up in failure, fearing that the majority of the chapter, or even the entire fic, would be addressing those issues. I guess what I'm trying to say that the reboot might've been nessecary, but it's pointless if you felt if you were forced to. Before I repeat myself 1000 more times, I just want to say that this is a nice chapter and I can't wait for more, but please the readers and not the trolls.

Besides, most of your trolls might have a beef with Edna because either they hate OCs in general or OCs with a major role (which is what they believe qualifies as a Mary-Sue.) While I don't think being a relative to the main character is favorable, she still doesn't qualify the other major atributes to be a Mary-Sue, and she has enough character and personality to be a person and not a Barbie doll (at least that's what I remember in previous fics) My only suggestion is to make her struggle as much as the Eds and have others help her when needed.

Otherwise, you seem to have the rest of the fic planed. Again, can't wait for more, and bonus points for the MLP:FIM references.
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I liked the original version of this story but hopefully this will actually give the Eds a fair chance.
Mr. Dusk chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ok then...this is what I have to say.

What I like:

MLP In-Joke

Some other jokes are good

What I don't like:

The swear jar tibit

Buttmonkey status has been given to Eddy (then again, he already had it, but it wasn't exploited too much)

a broken pace (No seriosly, it just seems like it runs all over The place with nowhere to stop.)

Replacing the F-word with "dork" (Just a small annoyance, but it's plain childish)

Sorry for the nitpicking, and I don't think I'll be reading this much techie. I'm sorry. :c
Emma Iveli chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Okay, that was pretty good! Good job!
Team LIGHTSWORN chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Why do I see My Little Pony Friendship is Magic references...? Are you... Nonsense! There's no way you could be a brony like me... That and the odd grammar error aside, this is great! Nice to see someone else knows about Asterix, and really, this new version of Edna is great. All in all, good job!

Sincerely,

Lightsworn Heka
Auramaster101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
ignore the troll below me he trolls everything Hell if you had to choose between brain damage or read one of his stories. take the brain damage!

good start to a redux but one question how can double D have a hispanic cousin? anyway keep going and pay no heed to the troll if you don't give him attention (which i am guilty of) he will eventually curl up and die
disney channel is stupid chapter 1 . 12/15/2011