Reviews for Memories
Doragon no Namida chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
I love this story! I honestly love Byakuya/Oc pairings, just because I don't really like Hisana.. Although nothing is really revealed about her, she's defined as soft-spoken and polite. I usually prefer a stronger female lead, which is probably why I love this story so much.
Keep updating, please! I know it's been a few months, but... This is really good!
Update _
HarunaOno chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter
Furionknight chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
HarunaOno chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
I'm so happy you uploaded again
Furionknight chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
Wow this is incredible. Definitely high up on the creativity and quality scale. I can't believed you aren't flooded with reviews and favorites. Please update soon, I can't wait!
Regin chapter 17 . 10/24/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Furionknight chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
SafyrRaven chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Miss this story, hope it will update soon.
Sakura-Glow chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
hiya! I hope you are well! :D

Thank you so much for updating, it really means alot to me and i think this chapter might be my favourite, because i love the stars too, but since i live in the city i never got to see them clearly, but after you described it with such beautiful words and in such detail i think i love them even more now! Again, thank you so much for updating, for you to take the time to sit down and write,plus with your exams, i dont know how you're doing it, but it really inspires me to work harder everyday! . The words you use are so prettyful and you always manage to use the perfect words everytime. Thank you! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, I know that it'll be as extraodinary as the last ;)
WishWhimsical chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is soooooo SAD!
Sakura-Glow chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
hihi! this story is absolutely amazing! aurora is so pretty!

thank you for updating! i really love this story! its really funny and when they were dancing in chapter 13,it really felt like i was dancing with them! it was just so magical! I really admire how your always updating and i can tell you put 110% into it so thank you! every day it really gives me something to look forward new chapter is just as extraordinary as the last. I'm not going to say "update soon" because i know you will update as soon as possible to the best of your abilities! Keep up your wonderful work!
EveryDei chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
Never imagined Byakuya would be such a forgetful guy XD

Really missed Kaien:3 Glad-actually grateful-you put characters who we all missed (probably?) in the story, even if it's just a teeny tiny little bit:D

Please update soon:D looking forward to it
EveryDei chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Please update, thanks

It's really good, especially the part when Aurora and Hinode talked about Ayane. It's very 'real'.

Byaku is really cool, plz update.

I already read Forever and always, it's very nice too)