Reviews for Dancing In My Heart
redmoonrising75 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
wonderful!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Ele já deveria ter buscado a Rin,na era feudal uma mulher se casava com 14 e a visão de ser adulta era totalmente diferente da que temos hoje.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
awesome write! I have loved reading this.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
read;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Death the kid chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
What a beautiful ending I love your stories I hope u make more and more.
Death the kid chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
That was a beautiful story I love it so much it was almost emotional.
Dextrose21 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
awww, this is SO sweet! I LOVE the idea with the stuffed White dog plushie... 3
Ding chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Um how should I put this.. Personally I think Sesshomaru was bit OOC but the story was very well put-together. I think I'll enjoy reading more of your storys, ; ) Chow!
rinshy chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Awesome Twosome Rin ans Sess! Your story was realistic and in line with the characterization and original plot of Inuyasha! Way to go! Most satisfactory and convincing plot and ending... Explains all against stupid speculations of their relationship as paternal or those of siblings... story has properly justified the transition of Lord Sesshomaru's perspective of his love for Rin. It also clearly shows how Rin's childish devotion, hero-worship, loyalty and love would mature... Every part of it was logical... one thing that evoked my doubt was that Sesshomaru seemed to be more explicit in expressing his feelings by words and actions... It didn't seem so much like him... oh well.. probably he changed over the years with the acqaintance of Rin and others... But I loved every part of it... Felt like I was watching Inuyasha Anime right in front of my eyes when was reading... Great job!
mklyons chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
O.K., Is Sesshomaru Sesshomaru-sama or Lord Sesshomaru? Make up your mind!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
This chapter is too cute! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
!
I just read through this all. YOU DID SOOOOOOO GOOD AT KEEPING SESSHY IN CHARACTER :D
I loved it so, so much!
Sunset'90 chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Absolutely wonderful! Definitely one of my favs :)
kataang1996 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
GREAT STORY I LOVE IT!
BlessedRain chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Very nice way of endin the story I liked this one alot. Good job!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »