Reviews for Peppermint Breath
jacoblovinmama chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Just read this one shot. I loved the style the story was told and the guys. I would love a few more chapters of how their relationship develops. Thank you for the journey.
jace4ever chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
So HOT! Gave me the tingles!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved it.
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
OMGS! Awesome!
DevilGene chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It was hot...so was the tongue fucking...It was smokin...
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I just found this and loved it! Great Story. I'd love to see how it goes with him coming out to his family especially with such a bad boy by his side.
roosickle chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
recced to me from rainbow fanfic on facebook, great read makes me want to go out and buy peppermints : P just going to have a frollic through your other fic's are they all that hot?
kumagorox3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This was so dirty and definitely up my alley. You are one skilled lemon writer. :) The chemistry between Jacob and Emmett is intoxicating and utterly addictive. I'd love more
Roccat chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was HOT
Faolin chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Write moar! Moar I tell you! Moar! It was amazing. The story, not just the sex, came to life for me. I imagined their courting, the late night texts, I even went ahead and thought about Emmett talking to Edward afterward, you should make it so that Bella knew as well and that the two kept it as a fun secret between the two of them. Have Alice in the story too, she's far too fun of a character to put to waste. GREAT!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Great Christmasy pwp and nice to see Edward wasn't a dick about him and Jake.
bbbluez chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Nice little holiday treat!
General Button chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
u obby 33
Grizzo chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Cute story and I really enjoyed it...thx...gr
aStubbornRose chapter 1 . 12/18/2011