Reviews for A Pirate's Life
Karma95 chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
Yes! Finally! The perfect Bleach crossover! I love this so much! I was looking forever for a Bleach pirate au, I didn't want real places and stuff and I didn't want them to just be "sent" to the one piece universe. But your story, you just take the characters and put them in the story as if there was no bleach universe at all, and I love it! Your writing is beautiful and the way you portray the characters is simply magnificent. Especially Ichigo and Rukia 'v' The chapters are also a reasonable size too lol drabbles are so, no. But onto chapter 4, oohhh boi...I hope Rukia is ok...I love her..But i can also sense the impending doom...of..Orihime joining. God, she is probably one of my least favorite characters in anime, ever. But I can understand the importance a healer can do, but thats the only redeeming quality I think she has, like theres no way her and Ichigo can be a ship, just no, it has to be Rukia. IchiRuki for life. But anyways, I hope you update this soon! Cant wait to see what happens next, I'm rooting you on!
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
very interesting plz continue this fic
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
is orihime going to join ichigo's crew as his ships doctor?
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
it's still very interesting and btw when are the bleach pirates gunna meet the strawhats anyway?
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
well it seems interesting so far...
XMugen-GetsugaX chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
This story deserves more attention, it's Good, well written and Full f creative idea
TheRealEvanSG chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Epic crossover! I love Bleach and One Piece! They're epic! :D
If you have time, would you please check out MY One Piece fanfic? It's about a group of pirates (the Scarred Pirates) and their journey as they make their way to and through the Grand Line, and eventually the New World. Raiden Matsumoto is their captain, and he ate the Wind-Wind Devil Fruit, a Logias variety that gives him the abilities to fly, control air, and harden the air.
I hope you check it out!
L.I.N.A.T chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I really like this! :)
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I love Rukia in this. Very well done! You portrayed her character admirably. So many authors mess her up, it's a pain.
Anyway, I hope you find sometime to continue this fic. Till then. :]
royalrosie2000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
hi there. so far i really like your story. you nailed the characters personalities, though there are some mistakes (words left out, sentences missing, etc.) So pretty much what i'm saying is that I really like your story, but you should be sure to check what you wrote!
XxOneTrueEnigmaxX chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
This is such an amazing story! I know you haven't updated in almost a year, but I really hope that one day you get the inspiration to continue updating cause this story is just amazing! We are really short on One Piece/Bleach crossovers but I have to say this is one of the best stories on this archive. I hope you update at least one chapter someday! :D
Ali-Kun chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
:D TOSHIRO?
Sagotomi chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Oh my god I do believe I have found the best bleach crossover ever, extremely well written, in character given the circumstances, and I lke what you did with the devil fruit not just a normal ichigo eats a shini shini fruit or whatever but a fairly orginal idea just one problem I want more. Keep it coming
99 luffy chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
please update this story soon
99 luffy chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I only have one slight suggestion for this story could you please stop letting Ichigo get beat up so easily by Rukia and just accepting it like he's a sissy he's a good character and deserves the recognition of a captains position. please and thank you other than that I'm gonna say that this is the best crossover story I have found between bleach and one piece.