Reviews for A Pirate's Life
XMugen-GetsugaX chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
This story deserves more attention, it's Good, well written and Full f creative idea
TheRealEvanSG chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Epic crossover! I love Bleach and One Piece! They're epic! :D
If you have time, would you please check out MY One Piece fanfic? It's about a group of pirates (the Scarred Pirates) and their journey as they make their way to and through the Grand Line, and eventually the New World. Raiden Matsumoto is their captain, and he ate the Wind-Wind Devil Fruit, a Logias variety that gives him the abilities to fly, control air, and harden the air.
I hope you check it out!
L.I.N.A.T chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I really like this! :)
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I love Rukia in this. Very well done! You portrayed her character admirably. So many authors mess her up, it's a pain.
Anyway, I hope you find sometime to continue this fic. Till then. :]
royalrosie2000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
hi there. so far i really like your story. you nailed the characters personalities, though there are some mistakes (words left out, sentences missing, etc.) So pretty much what i'm saying is that I really like your story, but you should be sure to check what you wrote!
XxOneTrueEnigmaxX chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
This is such an amazing story! I know you haven't updated in almost a year, but I really hope that one day you get the inspiration to continue updating cause this story is just amazing! We are really short on One Piece/Bleach crossovers but I have to say this is one of the best stories on this archive. I hope you update at least one chapter someday! :D
Ali-Kun chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
:D TOSHIRO?
sagotomi chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Oh my god I do believe I have found the best bleach crossover ever, extremely well written, in character given the circumstances, and I lke what you did with the devil fruit not just a normal ichigo eats a shini shini fruit or whatever but a fairly orginal idea just one problem I want more. Keep it coming
99 luffy chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
please update this story soon
99 luffy chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I only have one slight suggestion for this story could you please stop letting Ichigo get beat up so easily by Rukia and just accepting it like he's a sissy he's a good character and deserves the recognition of a captains position. please and thank you other than that I'm gonna say that this is the best crossover story I have found between bleach and one piece.
DementedRainbows chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
This was all around interesting.. You should think about continuing, it would be awesome to see another chapter (:
ReploidCat chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I am interested in the idea and the plot, but your writing just doesn't seem to have that 'tick' that makes it really enjoyable to read, I don't know, it may be because I'm just really tired right now.
Dark Little World chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
I love how long the chapters are xD I keep telling my sister that she should read this ff :D I look forward to your next update :)
Dark Little World chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Ooohhhh! Great chapter! I loved it, I have no suggestions this time but I might later c: Update soon. Great fanfic btw! I always wait for a pirate one thank goodness I found yours and reviewed. Now I'll review agan xD(I think LOL)
JosephineX chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Couldn't be bothered logging on. :3

! AWESOME CHAPPY MAN! SOOOOOOOO CLIMACSY TYPE THINGY... Ah, never mind. Anyways, is this and IchiRuki pairing or just friendship? I like any anyways. :3 Can't wait for the neuxt Chapter! XD