Reviews for A La Votre
ILoveGreenBeatles chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is amazing, like reading Perkins all over again. I loved it! & OMG, ÈTIENNE DIRTY TALKING IN FRENCH. I could sue you for trying to kill me. Amazing, merci.

honne chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was lovely! All the characters were perfect and awesome and I love each of the events that happened in this little fic. :) Beautiful writing!
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I can't express how much I love this fic. So perfect it hurts, excellent characterisation, sweet without being smutty.
ld0809 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Love the story! Too cute, and very in character. I loved the Ugly Hat Competition. Etienne and Anna are probably one of my favorite literary couples. Just reread AATFK and gosh...St. Clair is amazing. Cricket is too. Anyways, fantastic job. Hope to see more of these in the future :)
contreplongee chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is absolutely brilliant. I'm in love and I'm going to be annoying and beg you for more. Pretty please?

I do love St. Clair's French habit and Cricket's ugly hat.
furyofthetimelords chapter 1 . 12/22/2011

It's amazing, pretty, awesome, sweet, fluffy and brilliant.

I love the way you write and make them all seem so perfectly in character.

Keep writing awesome,

~Bookninja15 XD
Ella Unlimited chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
You revived The Hat.

I love you for that.

Wonderful, fluffy, and purely amazing fiction. I loved every minute of reading it :) Skillfully written, you managed to keep all the characters in character- something some people find a challenge.

Well, I hope you plan on continuing this, but it you're not, then thanks for writing!

poopfacemcbutts chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is so good! I just finished LATBND, and I couldn't get enough of Cricket. Anna and St. Clair are lovely, as always. I really think you captured the characters perfectly, especially St. Clair :)
writebynight chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This may possibly be the most fabulously fluffy fanfictions ever.

As always, I am nearly worshipping your talent.

andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
definitly already flailed about this on livejournal, only then i read it again and, yeah, IT IS STILL THE BEST THING EVER.

malkgmf. seriously. it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. also it really makes me want to read the isla/josh book. sigh. i'll just go ahead and wait like a year for that.

oh god though. that food fight and the hat battle and cricket's hipster bicycle job. lovelovelove.