Reviews for MISTLETOE
ScullySayer chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Oh, I do so much enjoy your stories! This was great, I love the plot twists and your writing style always leaves me hanging as to what will happen next. Adored this, adore your Sev and Min, and adore you for sharing this. Thank you so much!
SylvaDragon chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
This chapter really did make me laugh, though the idea of anyone kissing Filch made me feel a little ill ! ;) It was really very funny to hear about who everyone kissed, and I did love Rolanda calling Albus rude names.

I did enjoy this story.
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
The idea of Minerva correcting spelling mistakes in a magazine was very in character, and made me smile. Another smile came at the idea of Minerva reading three books at once. lol, typical Albus ! Great idea.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Albus and his mistletoe made me laugh, typical of him. A cute and amusing first chapter, with many nice moments which made me smile.
GSRSmackedHiphuggers chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Toooooo Cute! This is adorable and laughable love it. I think i would also pay to see Madame Hooch kiss Filch. That would be quite a sight. But I would pay more to see Flitwick kiss a cat. This is great story.
Yue Sai chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
The end was a bit rushed with some grammar mishaps here and there, but over all nice ending. Thanks for coming back and hope to hear from you soon :) Take care and have a nice weekend.
eternal vampire chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
This chapter is cute. not so bad. but I have to dig the image of Ro and Flich out of my mind, Nightmares for a month. but I can see Albus laughing and I start to laugh and smile. That is a rare gift. Thank you
TeaPowder chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Very nice! Will you continue it? Please? _
GSRSmackedHiphuggers chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
This is really good, keep writing. Can't wait for more.
banshee1968 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Thanks I hope you continue. There's always the new year's eve kiss.
Quill of Minerva chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Merry Crimbo, Saeshmea.

What a delightful little story to read with my morning coffee and toast.

I love Albus and his infectious christmas spirit. I can so see him with loaded up with sprigs of mistletoe and going around the castle hanging it.

I'm enjoying the flashbacks too and they really build and bring so much to the story.

I'm looking forward to reading the next update.
Future Starkid Member chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Love your stories so much, love the pairing you work with, and I am such a grammar nazi. I would totally be willing to beta for you! May I please?
Yue Sai chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Oh I was confused there for a bit since I thought they were going to shake hands though I did find it funny. It would be of Albus to do something like that. If you do need help with grammar, I'd be happy to help. It's easier to point grammar mistakes in another's writing than your own since you already know what is being said. So let me know if you want help since I'd be all to happy to do it. I always love to read your stories. Merry belated Christmas and a Happy New Year!
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Thanks for the story. I am looking forward to more. You could use; adhere, attach, dangle, fixed to, and cling. It's fun looking through new stories for Christmas themes. Thanks for yours
Qster13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is really a cute story you should continue it.