Reviews for Harry Potter: Jedi Knight of the Republic
master1527 chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
great work
G96 Sabre chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
This fanfiction is unique and very well written, though Harry never seems to use the force in a fight. Just his lightsaber.
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
you know reading the Dumbledore Snape conversation kinda made me think that Dumbledore getting Snape to the Light Side is kinda like how Palpatine got Anakin to the Dark Side. They used the death of the women those guys loved and guilted them into serving them.
Bhoy7 chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
Okay, for a start I think this story actually had some promise to a point. The point being Harry as a Jedi in the star wars universe, the weak point of your entire story is that you're trying to balance between the two.

Harry should be either a Jedi or wizard, not a mixture of both, being both seems contradictory for me as his 'Jedi' powers require more time and concentration to learn, whereas just about anyone (I mean this relative to what I though concerning the 'force' in this universe) could learn magic should they be magical in some form. In that my initial understanding was Harry was taken to be a Jedi to learn how to protect himself and for his own protection. But also because I assumed he was just one of a very few magical people who could use the 'force' to any such degree.

Then comes along this class in which half his year suddenly have potential. It just makes me think that being a Jedi or having the potential to be one just ain't that rare, and in the star wars universe it is, after all the order was numbered what? 100,000 in an ENTIRE galaxy, not a bloody planet! Which I know is an overstatement but given the amount of planets in the star wars galaxy that probably equals a lot less than one per planet, nevermind 80 at a magic school. I thought with the presence of magic or the 'force' in such opulence on earth, Harry/dumbledore/voldemort, actually seemed like a fair number.

As for hiding knowledge of the order from others dark or no, I think it's rather implausible, if your kid came home from boarding school with a glorified glow stick and dressing in bloody robes, claiming to have joined a mystical order ANYONE would be a bit bloody freaked out!

I'm not saying this to tear you down, I love a good bit of creative fusion as much as the next fanfic reader but take a step back and have a think about the story, inject a bit of realism (I know it's fiction) and give us all a story I know you can!
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Master chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
Good Job on this story. Are you going to continue it?
Jedi Master Albus chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
Nice chapter! I thought it was a decent length for what was in this chapter, I am curious where your going to with this. Will Harry end up taking Anakin's place as the Sith apprentice or will that even happen?
darylxlucker chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
This is really good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jedi Master Albus chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
This is brilliant, can't wait for more!
SimFlyer chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Very cool story, looking forward to more.
BioHazard82 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Another great chapter.
BioHazard82 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Great chapter.
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very interesting start.
AdmiralSylar chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is a much better version. The BEST harry potter is a jedi story ever!
starboy454 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011