Reviews for Dark Angel Chronicles
Rookworm chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
YEAH! Really a nice scene, and one we're all familiar with in real life... she might have wrecked much more chaos into it than this, with her being force-sensitive and all ;)
Btw... how about an update on the real deal(DA- we all wait breathlessly! X)...?
scifiromance chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
I loved this! Adorable and insightful but of course Vader was still pretty dark! I was glad he threatened Tarkin.

I was pleased to see you've come back to this story universe 'Dark Angel' and its 'Chronicles' are some of my favourite fics of yours! :)

Thanks for writing! :D

ILDV chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Very very very GOOD
ILDV chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Very very very GOOD
scifiromance chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Is Ric Jol Leah Mayra Stardust's father? I really can't guess! :) It's great news about your alerts working and thanks for reviewing "The Gift". :)
ILDV chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Very very very very GOOD
WolvieGrrl chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Some people just make you want to scream and pull all of your hair out. Ric... is one of those people.

Can't wait for more!

WolvieGrrl
scifiromance chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Oh poor Bail! Is Ric Joi in the employ of the Emperor? It's very suspicious, and I can't wait to find out! :) Ahh, Anakin does have Leia...

I loved this chapter! Thanks for writing! :D

scifiromance

PS. I just put up the last chapter of "Fragments". I hope you like it. :)
ILDV chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
very good
scifiromance chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I actually like Vader in this story, though I still can't imagine him suitless, Sidious is the real baddie! What is this mysterious injection?

Great chapter! :D

I'm going to try to update something tonight, I'm just not sure which fic yet, I'll let you know.

Thanks for writing! :D

WolvieGrrl chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I sincerely, really hope that Rex, Fives, and Jesse do make it through to the end of the war. I personally thought it was a little un- Vader- like to start singing and all, but the effect was pretty sweet, if I do say so myself. :) *Shivers* However, I would want to listen to Vader sing... what, with the respirator and all of that.

Wishing a merry Chrismas, Happy New Year, Happy Hanukah, and everything else you might celebrate this time of year,

A WolvieGrrl up to no good...
scifiromance chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I LOVE it so far! :D I was always really interested about the intervening years not covered in Dark Angel. Will you write about her relationship with Han too? :)

Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/15/2011