Reviews for Dark Angel Chronicles
ILDV chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
Wonderful
Hivedragon chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
Hmm and now we have seen Luke and Obi-Wan, nice chapter but now I do have to say something that has bothered me the constant change of your summary for this story when you put up a new chapter it might be highly confusing for new readers it might be easier to just put down just a general summary for the story it self and the chapter summary in the chapter itself.
EmlynMara chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Amazing how one's preconceptions can blind you to the obvious truth.

Luke, however, has no such qualms. Will he remember, though?
ILDV chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Very very very GOOD
Captain Rudds chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
ohh... so Luke is (somewhat)aware he has a twin sister too and what she is going through(no doubt it's palpatine torturing Leia and her father);so the bond they both share works both ways, I really do like the backround stories, keep up the good work, and by the way when did Leia start her force training?
EmlynMara chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
My guess is that Ric and Kira are the child's parents and the child is now known as Mara Jade. So what he was really doing was looking for his own child. And contrary to what Mara believes, he did not abandon her and her mother. But that doesn't make sense since Mara knew her mother - unless her father was disposed of at a later date.

Interesting foreshadowing.
Captain Rudds chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
wait, when was afraid that her father would leave her like her mother did, Leia also said "and the other had" does Leia subconsciously aware that she has a twin brother and that he was taken from her?
BiP chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
Amazing
ILDV chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Amazing.

Good. ID.
Hivedragon chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
You picked the Tooka doll because of Innocents of Ryloth didn't you.
Rookworm chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Simply glad to see you back on writing for this one!
PrincessJedixx chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
That was awesome, I liked how you had Anakin/Vader going out in public without the suit and the burning scars! Keep writing :-)
ILDV chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
Wonderfully touching.
Hivedragon chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Loving it yet I cant help to hear James Earl Jones Vader voice here even when you said Anakin isn't in the suit.
ccp chapter 7 . 6/10/2015