Reviews for Dancing With Time
Jeye chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I love the building of their relationship so much, plus you're a really 10/10 writer if not for a few mistakes here and there:D
lukeskywalkeer chapter 45 . 12/8/2017
so much for a happy ending jfc ofc he had to be in on it
lukeskywalkeer chapter 39 . 12/8/2017
mrs cole butchering dumbledores name is my true aesthetic
lukeskywalkeer chapter 38 . 12/8/2017
THIS IS NO TIME FOR JOKES DANI
lukeskywalkeer chapter 24 . 12/8/2017
hahahaha oh man id pay good money to be there while she was harassing Dippet
lukeskywalkeer chapter 23 . 12/8/2017
i would die if dumbledore jumped in on a conversation like that oh my god
lukeskywalkeer chapter 20 . 12/8/2017
poor tom :(
lukeskywalkeer chapter 19 . 12/8/2017
uh oh this wont end well at all
lukeskywalkeer chapter 14 . 12/8/2017
oooh that georgina is bad news
mabellesky chapter 44 . 11/17/2017
i love that dumbledore is the best advice giver, and i love the idea of clara didnt change tom after he loved her, that didnt make him change, i always think about this sentence "you can love a monster, it can even love you back, but thats doesnt change its nature" yes, i am glad that he loves her but his goal is still the same.
i think clara will not be clara if she reject the work at ministry and stay with him, she will do whatever she want, and he loves her because of that behaviour
mabellesky chapter 40 . 11/14/2017
after 4540 chapter i am glad they finally made it omg, they deserve each other
mabellesky chapter 20 . 11/7/2017
a huge cliffhanger here! ofcourse she had to be angry with him, in my opinion i dont think tell him the true story is smart way..
i have been thinking about this, if she told him the truth and then go back to the future, is it means death eater wont kill her, because she is(was) voldermor's lover... hm...
i promised myself to read your ff only 10 chapters per day but you love to make me break my promise lmao
mabellesky chapter 17 . 11/7/2017
i have guess about something like this before read this chapter,, but who is georgina taylor i want to know right now /btw taylor and riddle can be interesting together
mabellesky chapter 15 . 11/7/2017
i am super wonder about the girl taylor how can she be sorted in griffindor house lol or she just ask the hat to sort her in the house
many secrets here and i want to know all the answer!
mabellesky chapter 12 . 11/6/2017
i love to read what you wrote since "an exquisite pain" it is veryvery great, i also dont like to read ooc tom, it was not like tom, it was like someone that has tom's appearance and thats annoy me , your tom is so perfect , he looks like original tom riddle(from movies/books)and i love your oc character too, i am so done with innocent and dumb and sweet girl, i love daniell, i love clara ashford, she is smart and cunning but she is a good friend, she pretend to be dumbbut actually she is not a mean evil bitch, she is good at acting, she is not just a pretty face.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »