Reviews for A Nightmare
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/14
Saw what you posted last year and can't really PM you because I don't have an account. I don't know if you'll still be able to read this but still, I'm wishing you all the best.

I just want to thank you for all the stories you've shared to me, as another individual among your audience. I really like your stories, though. But, I understand your situation of wanting to have more time for the people you care about - after all, we don't know who is there to stay for the long run and who isn't. Can't find any other stories out there that are good enough to actually make time for; but yeah, I'll live. I can always read and read your stories, and never get tired of doing so.

I hope you'll be blessed more with the wishes your heart desire and I wish that you'll be able to make most of what you have. CrAzY-SiLLy-Me will never be forgotten.
animefreak606 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
man i want to know what he says!
that was intense...
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
LOVE.
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Please update this !
LitalDevul chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is so nice 8'D
Dissonantia chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
o3o is this like, a nightmare? xD i know, im dense. its so sweet and sad and... *O* loves it
notactiiiiveee chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oooh I loved this :D really good story keep up the awesome work
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
wow, short but cute and so meaningful, I actually wish too something like this happened, it would be great (secretly copies this and sends it to masashi kishimoto for his ideas XD)

hah, you really havent missed much in the last 7 months, i have stopped the anime too and am only on the manga, even my best friend who is naruto obssessed and got me into it stopped reading, but mainly because of lack of time. The only memorable scene would be sakura beating up a fake neji which was pretty funny and her unshakable love for sasuke after some guy confessed his love and she turned him down XD I guess you have heard of those, otherwise id send you a link because they are cool scenes and a must read :D I guess it will become more interesting as in todays chapter sasuke finally entered the battlefield, and the bijuus inside killerbee and naruto are having a funny argument...lol kyuubi seriously

anyway, so glad to hear you might update soon because i really cnt wait :)

Nagareboshi Star
tobi-is-an-artist-too chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Yea you're right sasuke got mind fucked and I thank u for making this now when ever I think of that chapter I'll think of this so I don't cry :D
mitsuki0tennyo chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Epic, beautiful this was what the real chapter and episode should have been.
SomethingLikeFate chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow, for such a short story, that was so intense. I could see why Sasuke would be hurt, seeing as Sakura had always been so willingly by his side. Thanks for sharing :)
neon kun chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I like it! :)) Short but heavy. Which is good. I am getting tired of reading long but meaningless chapters and oneshots here. Not that I've been reading any recently at all...

And woot, Persona 4! Awesome game. Awesome game! Naoki, ftw. :)) Had to say it.

neon kun
a warrior queen chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
That's what I'm saying! About Sasuke, I mean. Someone mindfucked isn't gonna go back to normal so soon. :/

BUT THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL.