Reviews for Alone Together
mega tierno, es lo que debo decir :3
jkrowlingrox chapter 2 . 6/1
Nice story
Deadpool-girl chapter 2 . 4/3
Love the story,, just wished there was more Kagome x Yusuke action
FlowingSakura chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Awww I 3 this chappie!
ApolloAres13 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
this is awesome is there any chance that there could more to this story or is it a just a one shot?
scarlet knight75 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the story " Alone Together" keep up the good work! :) when I started reading it I didn't want to do anything else unless I finished the story, I hope u will write more good stories like this! I'm rooting for u! :) if you ever need anything email me at loved the story! :)
Aloever chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is a really nice fic. I like the characterizations and how everything pulled together! :)
pclark chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
YES! He found Shippo, awesome! As I said... best Yusuke/Kagome fic ever!
clock-winder chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
oh god... i loved it... D: lemme give you a hug! :))
DawnFireice1 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
cute! great characterization!
Oashisu chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Is there any chance of another chapter, or a sequel? I love it, and if so please let me know. :)
xMusicxHobox chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Cute story :) Maybe you could write one last chapter?
egwolf65 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
love it!
just a reader 09 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Wow only to chappies and I freaking love it! Can't believe u don't have more reviews cause this is really good and plus very rare to find a good Yusuke/Kagome fic. Would really appreciated if u update this fic :D Also u sooooo can't leave us with just that, we viewers are freaking dying to know what happens between the two! So u owe us :D haha update soon pls!
Fyyrrose chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Thank goodness Google remembers me or else this would be an anonymous review. And thank you google for reminding me how to spell anonymous.

I love and hate you right now. Just sayin'.

The good:

This story was captivating, well written, characters were true to who they are - even a scarred Kagome, good plot, OMG plot!... great storyline. Amazing story.

The bad:

It's TWO freaking chapters. Dude, you killed me! I went to go and read more and I'm like, NOOooOO... it can't be done! Good stories aren't ALLOWED to end!

So there's my review. I love and hate you and now you know why.

Fyyrrose~