Reviews for Chaos Theory
Sassybratt chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
You're killing me. How could you leave this story hanging like that? I need to final chapter as a nice bow on top to wrap this one up nice and pretty. But gosh, do I love the way you've written this. Thank you for making a sequel to Denial, Denial. Cause this was the balm to soothe my GrayLu soul. I loved flustered Lucy, and even cool and collected Gray. Although you're right, Gray is a hard character to write for, I rather enjoyed your perception of him and thought he was rather very in-character given the circumstances you put him in. Great job. I sincerely hope you finish this story someday, but if you don't, I love it just the same .
Idc1223 chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
One more chapter please!.. I want to know what happens at the date and afterwards. Does gray confess? Do they kiss? Does juvia find out? Does their date go wrong? I must know! I have so many unanswered questions!
Akane chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
OMG AAAAHHHHHHH I WAS INTERNALLY SCREAMING its like past midnight and im under my covers smiliNG SO HARD at the screen omg the feeeelllsss ahaaaaa
Grayly gives omg thank youuuuu XD I love this awesome job man/giiirrrrllll!
Akane chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
Lmfaooo awwwww maaaaannn! Graaaaayyy ah my heart! Omg the cuteness aaahhhaaaa! XDD hilarious and adorable omg bless you awesome job!
Akane chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Eeeeeee yaaaaaassss what a whooping 1st chapter omg yes shower me with graylu feelings hahaaa XD
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Please, please, please update! I know it's ages after but I just want it finished :( It's so good so far I NEED more .
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Is there going to be any more? :(
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Pls update soon
Kyto Touche chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This story is really good.
Lucy being a tsundere i see? hum? Oh well.

Anyways, I can't wait till you update :)
1fairytaillover chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
oh i think i know what lucy is planning. can i take a guess?
1fairytaillover chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Wow that is very sweet
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Awwwwwwwwww he totally likes her
Nora chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Nee-chan! Update soon please *wink wink* can't wait to read about their 'friendly date' ehehehehe ... Lucy asking so much why to Gray because deep down inside her heart she wanna hear a love confession from him as another reason why he's being so generous with those gift and of course as a proof for Mira's comment too, right? :)
Toreh chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Where did you go? There should be at least one more chapter. Please come back and finish this lovely fic?
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 3 . 5/8/2013