Reviews for Chaos Theory
Fuyu-ppe chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Dear God, I love you. And this story. ;)

Amazing. And I'm out of compliments at the moment.

RAIN CHECK! X3
Fuyu-ppe chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
This is too sweet, too lovely, too emotional, too much, this is too much! (L)

Seriously, it radiates love, dammit! *_* You're too great, Sechskies-sama.
Fuyu-ppe chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Aww, so cute and funny!

I've always loved how you perfectly write Gray and Lucy. :)

And I know this is only the beginning but I NEVER want it to stop. I love this and I love you!
its hannah chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
love it,, more pls!
NeonSakura chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Oh, my. I'm almost sad that this totally adorable moment of theirs ended. But that makes me anticipate the next chapter more w/ their date! ) Lucy's too funny after admitting that she's starting to crush on Gray. She's trying not to make a big deal out of it and yet its CLEAR that she's more worked up over it than she'd like to.

I LOVE THIS. I really do. I hope you dont give up on this coz it's seriously the best GrayLu fic ever! )
NeonSakura chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Aww.. The last line was a killer! You're really good with ending a piece in a way that it makes the reader roll over and want more! And I also really love the way you portrayed Gray. )
NeonSakura chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is a pretty humorous piece; the ending in particular really made me chuckle. )
HiiroKumo chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
please please please update some more! I desperately want to know what's going to happen to those two. please update!
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Oh god! This is so amazing! I'm a big fan of Gralu, they are so perfect together! 3 I really liked to talk more, but my vocabulary in english is limited. But i want you know that this fic is wonderful, and i am very fan of your work. Please, post the next chapter soon! -Kisses
stephanne chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
wow super nakakakileeg...!
i love how you wrote the story without straying from lucy and gray's original characters
really.. halos lahat kaya ng graylu fanfic na nabasa ko ay mejo ooc ;D
keep up the good work and write for more!
sai chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
this isn't the ending right? T_T because it just can't. this is really beautiful btw. one of those rare gralu fics that are just spot on. thank you :)
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
GEMINI. I BET TEN BUCKS SHE'S GONNA USE GEMINI. XD I love the story, and can't wait to read more :D
chai chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
my second time reading this fanfic..
riz chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
kawaii..
TheGrowingTrees chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
i love your story!keep 't wait for the next chapter X)
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »