Reviews for Chaos Theory
ms.icantthinkofanypenname chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Wa-o! Really, KINILIG ako! Haha! Good job!
I.Dream.InDreams chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Would it freak you out if I told you that I have fallen in love with chapter three? That it's 2 a.m. and I am desperately craving Chapter Four? That I had to forcibly restrain myself from just jumping ahead and reading it, but rather waited five minutes to review?

Because, um, all of the above are true.

GOD, this is FANTASTIC. I love your formatting, the sense of snarky cleverness, the word choice you use, the humor, ALL OF IT. Gray is becoming really yummy in my eyes. Not good! NOT. GOOD!

Sorry I'm such a ranter. :) Just know that I'm really, REALLY impressed.

(And tis really hard to write a review in mobile. Jesus.)

Jess 0:o)
Hitomi chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I.

Love.

You.

No joke, I would make babies with this story!

...Mmkay, maybe not but I seriously love this story, and swear to god if you discontinue it I will hunt you down and force you to continue typing. Got it, woman?

Good. ]

katsuboshi chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
oh boy, lucy's hopeless! XD

wow, i really gotta commend you for this. the 2nd chapter was STELLAR but you've managed to outdo it with this chapter! it's official - i'm so in love with grayxlucy now! you write them so well! how do you do that? i love gray's response about why he decided to give money to lucy. very simple and so like him! lucy's reaction to his answer was hilarious. actually, all her reactions are too damn funny! she's like this walking one-man circus and i'm lovin' it!

also, what's funny about me reading this was my little sisters were watching disney's hercules next to me and meg's song "i wont say (i'm in love)" was playing. what timing! it totally fits lucy here. XD

i'm in love with your writing, i really am. you're a genius and i wish with all my heart that you continue this because it's so so good! happy writing! (:
katsuboshi chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
what a strange way to apologize. then again, it's practical if you consider gray's attitude on things. so yeah, so like gray to do that as an apology! XD

more importantly, their interaction was written beautifully! very cute, adorable, funny and sweet! my favorite part would have to be when gray caught lucy checking him out (eye-hump! i love you for that word!). i swearz - i can totes see him pulling something like that on her! lucy's reaction to that was also hilarious. and the "aaawww" moment for me would have to be when lucy noticed how tall gray is and began comparing their heights. why, if i can draw, i'd most definitely draw that part. but! woe is me.

all in all, i adore everything in this chapter! i love all the lines, the awesome description you gave of gray and just how you torment lucy like that. oh, the poor virgin!

please write more! this story _is_ a winner. (:
katsuboshi chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
this was just plain fun to read. i normally don't go for "girl talks" because they're always so annoying (you know how incredibly shallow and dumb some girls are? especially with men. definitely with men!) but this one was just so entertaining. i think i laughed through the whole thing!

anyways, love this! it's a great way to start the sequel and i'm really digging the parallelism with the first sentences in "denial, denial" (gray watches lucy sometimes) and "chaos theory" (lucy wonders about gray sometimes). you also write lucy so well - her thoughts were all amusing to read and the humour is just excellent. XD

i'm off to read the next chapters! ta for now
Noni-chan chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
THIS IS SO GOOD. I love Lucy's inner thoughts and how Gray confuses her. I cannot wait for the next chapter and for their friendly date. I shall be waiting patiently for the next awesome update! :)
Lillet chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Hehe, let me start with how I'm such a GrayXLucy fan! They're so sweet together and that "Imagination..eh" of Milady666 is just SO adorable! Onto the story now, it's amazing! And so very very cute! And you've got all the characters smack down! When I read about Lucy's musings or her mental flailing around, I can so imagine her doing so in the anime. And Gray's character is so so..Gray at the same time. This story is what I've been surfing the fandom for! Please update soon!
harperlikes88 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I love your writing! Keep it up! Next chapter PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

And if you need an editor, someone to fix grammar (is that what a BETA does?) then I'd be happy to volunteer myself :D If you're keen, just comment on any post on my blog at

Anyhoo, keep up the good work. I'm seriously freakin enjoying your fic - the characters act just like how you'd expect them to in the manga.
CGFKH chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Another great chapter. And I like how Lucy's feelings are somewhat there on the surface, but due to being confused, she doesn't know how to approach the situation.

Can't wait for the next. .
Le Diosa chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
*is in the corner...scratching at the walls mumbling darkly under her breath*

I wish I had half your skills in making up such wonderful breathy imagery with the merest of words, Sechskies I h8's j00 SO hard! DD8

No, that's I lie. I don't hate you. But do lend me some of your talent o great muse! D:

Have I ever mentioned that I love a confident/cool Gray? He's too hawt. TOO. HAWT. :D
x.Yura chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
This is probably the cutest thing I've ever read since... the previous chapter! XD I adore that you didn't make the "date-asking" into some huge, overly dramatic, romantic production like we tend to do. You made us GrayLu shippers remember that we're dealing with Gray and Lucy; things don't always have to be so serious.

And it is very much like Gray to tease her about the date. Funneh!

This seemed very canon. It was realistically sweet and natural. Mashima could have written it himself. (If he ever indulges us with canon GrayLu, that is. *sighs*)

Sorry if it seems like I'm always trying to over-analyze your writing. -_-' I promise I'm not trying to come of as some pseudo-intellectual brown-noser. I honestly mean every praise I give. Some people only tell you what you want hear, but I'm sincere. Just lettin' ya know that. :)

Your drabbles are quintessential. Shiny diamonds in an already gem-studded rough, so forgive me if I seem like a crazy lesbo stalker when I review and dote on you and all of these chapters like you are Shakespeare and they are your plays.

... That was weird. Oh well. Great job, take care and keep 'em comin'! ;)
Galinda01 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
You, Sechskies, continue to amaze me.

I sound embarassingly fangirly when i say this, but i checked for this update almost everyday since the last one.

and i have to say, the wait is ALWAYS worth it. :D
IamDomo chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Hilarious! I'm loving their conversations! Gray is just so...well, Gray-like. You depict him so well that I'm using that I'm going to use this story as a character reference for him - if you don't mind that is -. Can't wait for the next installment!

Your fan,

Domo
joster13 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
ohhh my god! i was laughing so hard after reading this. XD this fanfic is healthy! just gave me a good dose of laughter for the day.

looking forward to the next update!

always a fave! :]