Reviews for Chaos Theory
Le Diosa chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
*is in the corner...scratching at the walls mumbling darkly under her breath*

I wish I had half your skills in making up such wonderful breathy imagery with the merest of words, Sechskies I h8's j00 SO hard! DD8

No, that's I lie. I don't hate you. But do lend me some of your talent o great muse! D:

Have I ever mentioned that I love a confident/cool Gray? He's too hawt. TOO. HAWT. :D
x.Yura chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
This is probably the cutest thing I've ever read since... the previous chapter! XD I adore that you didn't make the "date-asking" into some huge, overly dramatic, romantic production like we tend to do. You made us GrayLu shippers remember that we're dealing with Gray and Lucy; things don't always have to be so serious.

And it is very much like Gray to tease her about the date. Funneh!

This seemed very canon. It was realistically sweet and natural. Mashima could have written it himself. (If he ever indulges us with canon GrayLu, that is. *sighs*)

Sorry if it seems like I'm always trying to over-analyze your writing. -_-' I promise I'm not trying to come of as some pseudo-intellectual brown-noser. I honestly mean every praise I give. Some people only tell you what you want hear, but I'm sincere. Just lettin' ya know that. :)

Your drabbles are quintessential. Shiny diamonds in an already gem-studded rough, so forgive me if I seem like a crazy lesbo stalker when I review and dote on you and all of these chapters like you are Shakespeare and they are your plays.

... That was weird. Oh well. Great job, take care and keep 'em comin'! ;)
Galinda01 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
You, Sechskies, continue to amaze me.

I sound embarassingly fangirly when i say this, but i checked for this update almost everyday since the last one.

and i have to say, the wait is ALWAYS worth it. :D
IamDomo chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Hilarious! I'm loving their conversations! Gray is just so...well, Gray-like. You depict him so well that I'm using that I'm going to use this story as a character reference for him - if you don't mind that is -. Can't wait for the next installment!

Your fan,

Domo
joster13 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
ohhh my god! i was laughing so hard after reading this. XD this fanfic is healthy! just gave me a good dose of laughter for the day.

looking forward to the next update!

always a fave! :]

-jo
Crudy chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Lovely! Why do they both have to be so slow dammit?
WinterMelon.Pearl chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
WTH? I can't believe I didn't see that the 3rd chapter is already up! WTH indeed! Good thing I decided to reread everything. You heard (err... read?) me. I'm THAT addicted to your story. :]

Anyways. Brilliant chapter. It started out so funny. I especially loved this:

"Now, look here and listen well," the ice mage begins, taking the bag of Jewels from her hand and dangling it to her befuddled mug. "I didn't work my ass off for this just so you can throw it back to my face for something as stupid as your pride—"

"Hey!" Lucy cries, offended, but Gray simply ignores her.

-Poor poor Lucy. But I can totally see an irate Gray telling her that. XD

But then it turned around and became so... mellow and sweet! I LOVED the part where they sorta made goo-goo eyes at each other, but a bit peaceful and just... cute! It just-it felt so real. But not. It was kind of, I dunno. It's just... melting? Get it? I was literally melting into a puddle of goo while reading the later part of their scene in front of Lucy's apartment. And the last scentence? Oh man. Definitely one of my favorites. *sniff*

Oh, and because I went out and reread the whole thing, I hope you don't mind me rambling some more. :))

I really loved:

-the Lisanna/Lucy friendship. Lisanna is just completely amazing. I despise when people bash her because she 'gets in between the LOVE of NaLu'. She's seriously like one of my favorite characters! Loke also sorta gets in the way of NaLu but I heart him! Yes, I know this isn't NaLu but I just felt like throwing my two cents about her. *whistles*

-Gray ALWAYS saving Lucy from the river, be it pulling her by the wrist to steady her or holding her elbow. Esp. with that scene you described with Lucy standing on the platform and realizes that Gray is taller than she imagined and all that (I'm no good with descriptions). It's so subtle but SO SO GOOD! I don't think people took such notice of how great that scene is exactly. It's so adorable!

-Gray PERIOD. His coolness and barely-there protectiveness of Lucy. The way he'd look at her and... Oh my God, if I were in Lucy's shoes, I'd be MELTING, I tell you.

-The fishermen by the river, and the townsfolk! The fact that they're so amused seeing the two bicker and sighing, "Ah, young love" is sooo funny!

-Lucy's denial at the end. Poor girl. Even her brain is betraying her. *cackles*

I can't wait to see how their "friendly date" will go. But I think Lucy still needs to organize her thoughts and quell any doubts before she gets to prepare for the date. Oh well. I'll leave it to the wonderful authoress. Seriously, you're teh awesome. :]
vampirella chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
I must admit, I normally avoid GrayLu fics (I'm more of a NaLu and recently a StingLu), but this one is very well written. The style is very creative, and I love the banter and plotline. I find myself cackling at a lot of the dialogue and events that transpire. :)
Crazy-Crystal-Chan chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
This fic is totally hilarious AND adorbs! Gray nad Lucy are so... I can't figure out how to say it, but I LOVE reading them! Lucy's thoughts and denial are just too funny!

Sech, you're such a genius! Sometimes I find myself reading every chapter over and over again.

Please update, it doesn't have to be soon, or not so soon!xD
xXRottWeilerXx chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Oh my god! I must tell u, this is NICE! It's so hard to find good GrayxLucy fics like this. I hope u update soon! :)

Okay, wait, I'm gonna put this fic in my favourites.
WinterMelon.Pearl chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Holy crow (I'm trying to cut down on the swearing lately), I love both of you, DAMMIT (...)! I adored the chapter! SO effin' delicious, GrayLu-wise!

Fun part of it was that my brother had guests over and I couldn't use my computer cuz I 'accidently' broke it 'temporarily' so I could use his computer -coughspyoncollegeguyscough- I really did try not to laugh like a maniac and faint dramatically and be a freak to MORE people... Yes, this is the second time this happened to me.

I'm glad I found this fic! I want more!
WinterMelon.Pearl chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This story keels me, srsly. And I don't think I have enough brain cells left to formulate a decent review (actually, I don't think I could give a decent review even my life depended on it XD)...

But I'll try?

I thought that the Lucy-musings were awesome. Er. And the flashbacks too. Gray is such a cool character but I can totally see him acting batshit crazy like that when he likes someone and doesn't know how or what to do about it (except for Juvia because well. You know.)

Er. Actually every thing's awesome so I'm going end this now before I make a bigger fool of myself.

-insert apology for grammar errors and spelling funkiness-

It's the keyboard's fault, I swear.

Mmkay.

(I'll try to review more intelligently next time.)
XxCaitlinxX chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
This was exactly what I needed to cheer me up after reading Fairy Tail's 286. It was fabulously hilarious and entertaining and fluffy and yummy and I'll just stop trying to find words to describe it now for I know I will never be able to find enough! Thank you for cheering me up with this. :D It was great. Really.

I hope to see something by you again! GrayLu fans are LUCKY to have you aboard our ship! o
EternalDreams chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I just want to say that of all the Gray/Lucy fanfics i've read this has to be my absolute favorite. It's just perfect in everyway: characterization, atmosphere, setting, everything. It's also probably one of the most beautifuly written fanfics i've ever read. It made a lasting impression on me, because, even though it's been months since I read it for the first time, I still think about it and remember it everyday.

Beautiful, beautiful work. I feel so blessed to have such a talented writer be one of my best online pals. :)

Belated happy birthday, Sech!
realperson909 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I love this story and I cant wait for the next chapter!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »