Reviews for Chaos Theory
x.Yura cont chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
God, I hate my internet. I wasn't done editing my review and it suddenly submitted itself! How effin' weird is that.

Anyway, um, I meant GrayLu, not KibaSaku. Forgive the mistake. I copied that line from one of the stories I was reviewing the same time I was doing this. Can you say lazy? XD But the rest was real. Seriously, man. I love you. Don't hate on me!

And belated Merry Christmas!

Ja mata.
x.Yura chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

You are the best ever, kthxbai.

Must I say, this is a beautiful story. I love how you wrote it, and it was not hard for me to understand at all. It might actually be in relation to my own writing style. I tend to skip around in tenses, and I also happen to squeeze in as many words as I can in a sentence.

I loved this. I can't thank you enough for even writing this. It's been a while since I've read such a good GrayLu story. And even better, it's a sequel to your "Denial, Denial" (w/c was also effin' EPIC, btw!). You don't find those just anywhere.

You portrayed the characters so vividly, and I especially enjoyed how you portrayed Mira. I think you captured her cunning/manipulative-behind-a-smile-of-innocence personality. And Lucy being incredibly dense is too funny to handle! I, for one, think that you intentionally wrote her 'observation' in a way that Gray's crush on her is obvious to everyone (even the readers), but the girl herself. Genius.

I sure hope you write more KibaSaku fics. I would love and read every single one of them (

Also, a very good accomplishment for your first chapter! You did more than a wonderful job.

Ja ne.
LinchEe chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Gaaaahhh! Tooo Cute, too cute, too cute! Please, update soon! :D
Hitomi chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh my friggin God! Lucy is so, so, very clueless! Good thing there's Mira and co to help her out.

"Hook, line and sinker" - I don't know about you, but this simple phrase seems to spell a whole lot of trouble for our favorite stellar spirit mage in the future. Let's just hope the trouble is worth it

On a completely OT note, I miss you! Hit me up at FB or hell, just email me, woman! Merry Christmas! :)

-Tomi
EternalDreams chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow, I don't review stories near as much as I should but I had to for this one. I love all of your work but this one really stands out to me. I normally root for NaLi but GrayLu is slowly working its way out there too that I had to check it out, I'm really glad I did.

You did a great job on all the characters, from Lucy to Mirajane to the teeny mentions of Gray. Lucy's way of thinking was very believable as well and the relationships between all the characters were exceptionally well done. I don't believe you've gone overboard with how dense or clueless Lucy is with Gray's actions - it's actually cute and adds more to the humor. I also like how you included Lisanna. I've always liked to see her and Lucy as FRIENDS and not as "love rivals" like other authors tend to put them. Girl power rules! Seriously.

Good Work!
Galinda01 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I LOVE THIS FANIC!:)20 THUMBS UP!(i dont think i hav that many...)(screams at random ppl I NEED 20 THUMBS UP PUT UR THUMBS UP!)
melllifluous chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I think Lucy's situation is really, really, really like Gray's situation in Denial, Denial. Except the fact that Lucy's doesn't want to admit that Gray has feelings for Lucy. Well, it was really fun reading all the GrayLu moments when Lucy had talk about it. I really want to see the part where Lucy, herself ask Gray about him liking her. I'm actually really curios to know what he would say to Lucy about that. It would be seriously funny! Well, I can't wait 'til you continue this chapter later. I just love it because you managed to make all of them in their own character, and how there was barely any errors in the story. Please update soon. I'll be waiting for the next one, even if it might take weeks - months. It was a really great sequel and I didn't even get bored of reading it. Merry Christmas to you! :)
Puma chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Amazing! I really enjoyed reading this. This was such a good GRAYLU fic!
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm interested to see how this goes. ;D

Well-Written chapter and being in Lucy's head is just awesome! :D

Can't wait to read the next part. ;D
JanetGarciaBro from FLOL chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hey, Sechskies! I read this story the day you submitted it, and now realized that I never reviewed it - my bad!

I LOVE it! I love the interaction between Lucy and the girls, and LOVE the way they coax (or mindrape? xD) Lucy into believing that Gray is crushing on her! Can't wait to see what'll happen if she sees Gray.

Great job!
Altaira Azulis chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
It's 'on the beach', not 'in the beach'.

Anyway, I LOVE this story! Lucy's love predicament reminds me of my own, and gives me some hope for my love life. (:

Love it! Please update soon! :D
AOZU chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
this is really good...you gotta update again! pweeze? *puppy dog eyes* and hey do you mind if i print this out so my friends can read this? :D
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow, your an awsome riter, I was looking for a good chase, and I defnatly found an awsome one, im going to read on, so far so good. :)
mysteryman chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
more chapters plz
Strawberry.Orihime chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
oh wow i'm reviewing a lot aren't I? but how can i not? i adore the story! and adding a sprinkle of Natsu/Lisanna (recent fan here!) & Gajeel/Levy scored you major points in my book! great job, my friend, and good luck.

like your other readers, i EAGERLY await the next chapter, but like i always say, don't push yourself too hard! it's way better to wait for a long time and read some STELLAR piece instead of getting an instant update with a crappy content.

kind regards,