Reviews for The Golden Wolf of Konoha
Lady Nature chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
please continue with this story! it's one on the good ones!
shadowfang jutsu chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
i truly look foreword to more of this fic i can hardly wait
ugty chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Suzaku of the South, Seirryu of the North, Byakko of the East, and Genbu of the West?
You only got one right.
It's Suzaku Vermillion bird of the South, Seiryu Azure Dragon of the East, Byako White Tiger of the West, and Genbu Black Tortoise of the North
NIGHT3187 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I enjoy this story, but as I was re reading it the other day I found the Characterization of the Hokage a little odd. He seems to sorta take care of Naruto when he is the poor orphan boy seeing to his basic needs and nothing else, but once he gains a powerful blood line goes out of his way to embrace Naruto and aide Naruto. It really has nothing to do with anything bad it just makes me think that the bloodline is the only thing he cares about and not the sacrifice his entire family and Naruto himself previously made for the village that now basically hates him. Also, the whole I am Happy and only want the villagers acceptance routine just kinda reeks of indoctrination and being loyal without reason. This comment really isn't only directed at you but what I have seen in a lot of Naruto fictions the truth is up until a single point Naruto has no real reason at all to trust or want to protect leaf outside of the old man, who has suspect motives, and the ramen chef and his daughter. Sorry for the rant and It is not at all a flame on this story. I enjoyed this story and found it to be a unique and interesting concept I look forward to the update.
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I apologize, this will be the last chapter for me, I mean the Idea is good, but there are some things in here that are just too juvenile or that don't make any sense. I/e the whole "kawaii" glomping bullshit. Im pretty sure that a 9 foot wolfman is anything but kawaii... The whole kiba and naruto alpha reaction, and naruto's abilities "low jounin"? Just giving him too much too quickly he will be too powerful. I do have to say I like the bloodline, though it seems to be a mix of worgen from wow and twilight to be honest. Anywho, thanks for writing, some people do like it after all
Dracoessa chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
Please let this story be one of the ones that you continue.
Hoshi124 chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Update this soon
shubhendu dutta chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Great story man.
Reclusive Dork chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
Hmmm... here's a few characters for you:

Handou Ankoku. He has long sanguine-maroon(somewhat dark blood red) hair tied in a Herringbone braid(look it up, it's supposed to be a more masculine braid), and piercing yellow eyes. he wears a Black-violet assassin-like trench coat with silver-white trim. But underneath he'll wear a white vest with black trim over black bandages, and he wears loose black slacks tied at the bottom with black bandages.

Ankoku is a protective, loyal, proud and strong individual with a strong sense of justice. howaver, he is also rather smart, so he won't just deal out "justice". he'll make it official and righteous.

Okami Ankoku has a bloodline- Yugoton-Fusion release.

Yugoton is the ability to purely fuse two or more living or nonliving objects to create a perfectly fused greater being, and the ability to separate said being. this is NOT the ability to create Anything-you have no control over what the fusion results in except by changing percentages and dominant objects.

Ankoku uses elementally enhanced katana(he used to use Norse broadswords, but then he discovered the cutting power of the katana)-actually, seven of them. He uses a katana that is imbued with light and time magic-Hizashi no Jidai- and a katana that is imbued with darkness and space magic-Yami no Sekai, as well as a flame(Hi no Kei), water/ice(Hyōga no namida), earth(Chijo no hogosha), lightning/wind(Mokusei no ikari-yes, i know lightning is weak to wind, but the katana bypasses that), and a Life/healing katana(Kokoro no Fukkatsu-this one can also be used to harm, by halting/completely destroying the healing process, and making it MUCH easier to pierce flesh. Scary as HELL when none of your medicines are working and you have a ridiculously deep wound).

Here's his wife
name-Handou Hikari
appearance-Short rust red hair styled in a bob haircut, stunning dusk violet eyes, (seemingly)delicate complexion, and decently large bust. wears dawn toned jacket, Sun color shirt, and dusk toned pants.
Abilities- Bloodline-Awai no Yami(Light of darkness)-an odd bloodline that was created when light chakra came in contact with a very sick meiton user, can use both dark and light chakra.
She also wields a large circular blade on a spear shaft.
Hikari is thoughtful, protective, happy, Scares-you-when-she-smiles, and she's a very loving person. but she's also scary.
Reclusive Dork chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
...? Wolves can swim... why did you say they can't? If wolves couldn't, neither could dogs. and dogs can swim. just not as well as wolves.
Reclusive Dork chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Well, I know you can't use Ankoku here... unless you change him to a Japanese wolf demon.
Reclusive Dork chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
No ten year old boy could possibly be Five-foot-five. I think you mean four-foot-five.
Dracoessa chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
Please update.
TRAFALGARLAWSGURL22 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
please update soon this story is pretty awesome and i love the idea behind it
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2013