Reviews for The Golden Wolf of Konoha
evil-pain chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I really hope naruto not pair with hinata
evil-pain chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I remember reading this don't remember why I stop -.- hope it not a naruto x hinata
Guest chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
this one!
Quackpotty chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
Write this one and "Awakening of a Sorcerer", though I do think it would gain you more fan points not to post a/n as chapters. Technically this is against site rules and with the admins acting the way they are, esp with HP stories, well, better safe than sorry. :)
Rebell 01 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Alex2909 chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
love the storyline. hope for more naruto training soon. hope naruto gets in the bingo book soon. look forward to seeing who naruto is paired with.
till next time
Nitpicker chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
I think you got that wrong; Yonbi is the ape and Gobi is technically a whale-horse.
sortofbored chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
Awesome story. Keep it up.
ougley chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
thanks :) I really like wolf naruto
Ashley chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
I love this story I just wish it was updated sometime soon. I love most of your stories because they are well written which is feels like it is becoming rare on this site. Anyway hope you update soon.
steuf chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Is there going to be an update sometime in the future? I really like the story so-far.
saashi samy chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
is very good
Dracoessa chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Been 2 months since last update, I'm hungry for more, and I'm woundering if Hinata would be Naruto's top female?
animeromance72 chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Are you still writing updates to this story?
cmcwiki chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
quite honestly so far this looks like your typical naruto-harem/bash sasuke story. fight scenes lack detail too. at the same time i feel that this story is good for what it is.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »