Reviews for The Golden Wolf of Konoha
Jose19 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I am surprised on how Sarutobi has managed to make Danzo useful again but to me he will always be a bastard but he can' t control the village as easily as before with Jiraiya and Tsunade both in the village at the same time.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This story was nice to see because the bloodline that Naruto has ignited Hiruzen to take back his position by force, and starting to change the village the way he wants it to run because I always wanted for him to do this during the Manga but he never did it.
The Phantom Dragon Rider chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Please update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Great job keep it up. Is Naruto going to have romantic interest in anyone update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Hinata has naruto on a leash already update soon
BlackRose803 chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
I just have to say i love this story almost as much as the original anime show! Too bad you cant make this into a movieā€¦ but anyway hope you can get back to finishing this story real soon! Thx
NF15617 chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Nice story so far, it is refreshing to see a well written Naruto bloodline story. I really do enjoy your take on the topics of a werewolf in the form of a bloodline and it is always fun to read Anko in a sensei role. I really hope that you will post more chapters to this as this chapter ended on a cliffhanger. Also looking forward to seeing the possible pairings that might emerge in future updates, though nothing has been hinted yet. Wondering if Naruto will get his name in the Bingo Book soon.
littleVampirewolf chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
are you going to finish this?
enigma1995 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Will Isaribi be come part of team Chimera? I only ask be cause it would make perfect sense if she does.
LunarCatNinja chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Love the story! I also love the bloodline for Naruto.
Dracoessa chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
I agree with Icequeen1717, in that you might want to update this wounderful story, also I think that if your going to pair Naruto up with someone it should be Hinata.
IceQueen1717 chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
I really wish that you would up date this one it's very good and I enjoy reading it.
SansaFort chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Please no hinata and Naruto pairing
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Twice, you wrote Haku as a girl when you wrote "judicious use of Shunshin and her ice mirrors" and "thanking Zabuza for the stealth training she was forced to undergo".
ThePizziaMan chapter 1 . 7/11/2013