Reviews for The Golden Wolf of Konoha
steuf chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Is there going to be an update sometime in the future? I really like the story so-far.
saashi samy chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
is very good
Dracoessa chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Been 2 months since last update, I'm hungry for more, and I'm woundering if Hinata would be Naruto's top female?
animeromance72 chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Are you still writing updates to this story?
cmcwiki chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
quite honestly so far this looks like your typical naruto-harem/bash sasuke story. fight scenes lack detail too. at the same time i feel that this story is good for what it is.
Aegis' Trickster chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
I think it's cool that you ended it with Naruto about to kiss Sasuke's... butt, but I think it's a little cruel to not update it in a while...
BadassBatman chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I like the idea of the story and stuff but the Hokage is just way too OOC and when you capitalize so many words in the story the writing looks very childish and stupid. You should really work on that.
Dracoessa chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
More more more more.
taker324 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
please continue dude
gaara of thefunk chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
continue the damn story already!
Ten no kaitou chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
interesting if zabuza does decide to join the leaf that would give another person to the leaf that could help naruto advance more with kenjutsu maybe he could also teach him the silent killing techniques now that would make naruto even more badass in this story keep it up i like ur fanfic so far
jack chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
love your story hope your update soon
Tiny Yuki-heichou chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
awesome! please make more soon
laglie chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
people adopting your story without asking?
send them the golden wolf of konoha to teach them!
beside that your story is great, some story are hard to read without taking a break time to time but
yours take me in so much i don't need to
i'm waiting for the next chapter and hope you have lot of time for your story
Dracoessa chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
More, more, we want more! *starts chanting*
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »