Reviews for The Golden Wolf of Konoha
Midnight1993 chapter 17 . 11/27/2017
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2017
If you are still alive, please come back to "Golden Wolf of Konoha".
jesus.rubio.9028 chapter 17 . 10/21/2017
Are you going to finish the golden wolf of konoha
Booklovinkitten chapter 17 . 8/20/2017
so what's the story on this awesome story? can it involve me to encourage you to update this story after so long!? or do I need to set up my day of sadness for another great being lost to time...?
Blazemoney chapter 5 . 6/30/2017
holy god this story is amazing. its 3am and i cant stop reading it
Ntraveler chapter 17 . 6/22/2017
you have a truly great story here I do wish if you are still writing that you would continue this story if possible
Griffin87443 chapter 17 . 6/5/2017
I really enjoy this story so update soon
Plz update soon chapter 17 . 5/23/2017
This book is amazingly awesome plz plz plz update
bad girl 61 chapter 17 . 5/21/2017
This story is so amazing. I forgot I already voted soil hope you update soon. I love it.
josie2994 chapter 11 . 5/8/2017
This is a really good story
sam stewart chapter 16 . 5/4/2017
please continue this story its been three years and counting since you updated this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Beatings? Goodbye.
SpencerDorman chapter 11 . 3/21/2017
Wow... Naruto is seriously inefficient at using chakra. I mean, I knew he was inefficient already, but to use as much chakra as Hiruzen's entire capacity (The Hokage said that Naruto has over 4x the amount of chakra in his wolf form as he does, and Naruto used a quarter of his reserves, so he used as much chakra as Hiruzen has total) for a few jutsu, even if they were overloaded/overpowered, is way more inefficient than I had presumed.
That, or the amount of chakra to power ratio is not linear after exceeding the normal levels (so 1x chakra 1x power, but 2x chakra does not 2x power), and the gap between chakra and power grows as the chakra used continues to rise. It has to be one or the other.
SpencerDorman chapter 7 . 3/21/2017
If a Tokubetsu Jonin is lower than a Jonin but higher than a Chunin, wouldn't the respective rank between Chunin and Genin be a Tokubetsu Chunin? A Tokubetsu Genin would be a rank lower than a Genin, similar to how a Tokubetsu Jonin is lower than a Jonin. However, Naruto can't really be a Tokubetsu Chunin since that rank would be closer to being Chunin rather than Genin. The only rank that I can readily think of that would potentially fit the role you are going for would be Elite Genin, similar to how an Elite Jonin, even if it isn't an official rank, is one of the top Jonin, such as Kakashi and Gai.
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 3/21/2017
The latest reviews by a "Guest", reviews of chapter 3 and 5, are mine. Sorry, didn't realize that I was logged out. Anyway, ignore the last paragraph of my review of chapter 5. I had read once about the "Ten Tailed Wolf" in FanFiction, but I hadn't realized that the Ten Tails isn't actually a wolf in canon like how the Nine Tails is a fox.

Btw, love the Fenrir reference.
621 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »