Reviews for The Golden Wolf of Konoha
dragon963 chapter 1 . 3/16
I agree reading about the hokeage gives me a headache because it right back at connan not original I would of at least fought him shadow clown so he could of sent it to work and school while he skips and goes to trains in his mom and dads clan library and other journal's they might of had to make him well over kage level when graduated the academy ... later dude.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 3/12
Seems like one of those Naruto-gets-strong-overnight stories.
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 2/21
Okay, what I said in the review last chapter is DOUBLY applied now, it's THREE YEARS later and the hokage hasn't given the shadow clone to Naruto instead forcing him to learn it ON HIS OWN? A KINJUTSU? By STEALING THE FORBIDDEN SCROLL... and PROVING HE'S A DUMBASS? Also how did Mizuki even trick him?! I thought Tsunade and the Hokage AND the pervy sage were all keeping an eye on him? Not to mention, that the perv's "so called spy-network" should have ferried out the ONE spy that had "hands-on" contact WITH EVERY CLAN HEIR? Think of the DAMAGE... "tell me about your clan compound and traditions" essay as homework... "poisoned juice boxes, or milk", let alone getting blood samples from training yards! I would think "SWATTING DOWN" spies in a class of ALL the clans would be if not priority one, then at least two.

And again, the hokage was just gonna allow naruto to go on WITHOUT a starting jutsu from his OWN clan that was BROUGHT TO THEM from THE UZUMAKI clan? HOW IS THAT A "helper"?
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 2/21
OKAY, I am a little confused at what exactly to think of this story, on the one hand you got the hokage and tsunade checking on the academy EVERYDAY, yet ALSO in the same story you've got it that the teachers had continued to sabotage Naruto, those two things should be mutually exclusive. As in NOBODY could DO that anymore. You've got the hokage not wanting to let naruto down again and basically salivating over naruto's bloodline but he won't give Naruto his own birthright (as in Uzumaki birthright) in terms of jutsu, and whatever else. PLUS withholding a jutsu that was required in Tsunade's own words to be used by that clan's gennin.

It's like you want the hokage to help/support and protect naruto BUT you ALSO want Naruto to be cannon, you can't have BOTH or your giving your readers a headache.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 2/20
Never let an enemy live when you turn your back to them... ALWAYS drop them PERMANENTLY!
dragon963 chapter 1 . 1/11
dude get this finish there are people that like they just don't say anything so keep writing on this
Whispering Storm chapter 3 . 1/9
First, I have to tell you that I greatly enjoy your stories! I just started reading them and even though you stopped writing, I wanted you to know they are still appreciated.
If at a later date you go back and fix any stories for grammar though: please double check most instances where you are using pronouns. It is often the case that you refer to a female but use "he" instead of "she." It's likely that is just a language thing, but it is very disconcerting to have to back up through a sentence to find out whom you are referring to.

If you ever read this, thanks for writing! I've lost sleep over finishing reading some of you stories. :)
SkynardTLB chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Not a bad story though I was expecting the emo to get his ass kicked in this post though ur reasoning is understandable shit happens peace.
NARUMOKA chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
finish this fanfic now
coolchick87 chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Love this story please update the golden wolf
anonymous chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Choose this one to continue
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Gah I just want my wolf naruto fix
uscias chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Please update soon.
hubnnick chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Funny next
Golden-rinnegan-god chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
im a greased-up deaf guy in his white underwear saying "I didnt do nut-tin!" and then i leave for 1 min and come back jump on a counter and touch all the candy on the shelves and say, "HAHAHAHAHAAAA I'M TOUCHIN ALL DA CANDY WITH MEH ASS-HAND!" and then run out of the building.
537 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »