Reviews for The Golden Wolf of Konoha
lightningblade49 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
very intersting clan history.
Insomniac-Gaara4488 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Ironman088 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
FINALLY! some quality-fucking-material that isn't NaruHina, NaruSaku, or fucking Yaoi. Been on this site for over 6 years, and its incredibly hard to find decent material anymore. You just made my night. i look forward to more. The true test for me is your more serious fight scenes that are to come. that will truly judge you... i wonder what your pairing will be (I swear dont become just another fic following the trend, do something new and extreme)
Spider-Fox93 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Another excellent chapter. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make a review earlier, since I was having a early Christmas celebration at my dads moms house. However, I will say that this story has potential to be a very excellent story. To me, your plot and dialogue is very well thought out, and with the changes that you made to Konoha are much better than they were in canon. So keep up the good work.
ero-sennin56 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
haha love how neko reacted to naruto's wolf form...why oh why did you have Naruto pass up the hiraishin, you could have him like write it down or something first lol, but are you going to have him learn it later on?..anyway good chapter :)
Sang28 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Like your story greatly. Looking forward to the next chapter. Can't wait to see how u do the wave and chuin exams. Also glad to see that u didn't totally remove the thirds softer side or naruto's prankster side.
Teres22 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
hell yes good story the first chapter kinda iriitated me but the others were well made really kike it.
Megatyrant chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Very interesting indeed. :)

Three days of "educational" training? Sounds strangely similar to torture of some sort. I wonder why... :P

Anyway, I look forward to the next part.

With regards, Megatyrant.
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Awesome, have Naruto learn Free's wolf fist style (I think that's what the name is) from Soul Eater and fuse it with his (Naruto's) Wolf Rage style, have Naruto gain elemental affinities for not just wind but also water, lightning, and Fire. Have Naruto master wolf based ninjutsu also since it can suit his bloodline and the animal contract he's connected with plus have him learn the secret behind the shadow clone jutsu from the wolfs (The do have a good intellect). Can you give Naruto claw gauntlets (from the wolves) and a sword made from his wolf fang (from Saji, besides they did it in Inuyasha except it was a dog fang not a wolf but still the two are from the same species)? Have Naruto learn chakra control exercises from the wolves (again they have the intellect, but you do know that since your the author but I'm just giving you the possibilities that you can get form your intellect idea), also and have the wolves give Naruto the basics of the Chidori and Raikiri (this has two reasons one is your wolf intellect idea and do to the fact that the wolves are allied with the dogs in the western sector of the summoning realm) if theses ideas are alright with you.
insane panda chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Oh my god. this chapter is hilarious. I laughed so hard my mom tot that I was having an asthma attack. Pls update soom
ddcj1990 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Sweet I like you gave Naruto a wolf summon Im so looking forward to finding out how much will Naruto learn about his bloodline
pensuka chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
hehe man the reaction of tsunade when naruto licked her was funny and also the expression jiraiya when he heard of the kyuubi being a summon was halarious and also i still wonder who will naruto's teammates be will be sasuke and sakura or someone else
karthik9 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Spider-Fox93 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
I have got to say, this is a very well thought out story that you have here. I have been reading it since the first chapter, and in my opinion, have a tremendous amount if skill for making an excellent story. It also helps since you gave Naruto being like a werewolf, which is a major plus in my opinion. So keep up the good work.
jack chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
you need to update soon so we can read the netx chapter soon and will naruto be on team 7?
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »