Reviews for The Golden Wolf of Konoha
lightningblade49 chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
i wonder will zabuza quit.
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
I love this story so far great idea with the werewolf. Yo you should do the joke from young frankenstein, "where werewolf there there wolf." That be tha shit.
Megatyrant chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Heh, as usual, interesting. Looking forward to more. :)

With regards, Megatyrant.
Please Read my stuff chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
swesome
puma1sunfire chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
AWESOME! I loved the prank you had Naruto pull on team 7. I am looking forward to seeing how much more developed Naruto has become. To think it took 2 hours of water-walking then several fireballs and an overpower wind jutsu to take him down to half. I really don't want to see what happens should Naruto tap into the fox. OK correction I do want to see it. I just want to be far far away and definitely not the enemy when it is unleashed.
ero-sennin56 chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
hahaha i like how Zu Zu got scared of big bad wolfy lol..very good fight though which is alot better than most peoples fight scenes :)
ddcj1990 chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Nice Im so looking forward to the next chapter
pensuka chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
i think it was and it was funny of seeing zabuza react when he saw naruto in werewolf form i wonder what will happen next please keep up those updates
wolfey141 chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Ok I love this story. Usually I would ask fr longer chapters but since you posted like three chapters today it kinda makes up for it lol. But what is the pairing going to be? (plz not yoi).
karthik9 chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
lightningblade49 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I like how you just keep producing chappy's it makes me a happy reader.;)

I really cant wait for the baby demons reaction to naruto(dont mess with the big bad wolf,baby demon)
pensuka chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
hahaha oh man the way when sasuke reacted when he found out of naruto's werewolf bit was priceless the "oh so great uchiha" fainting man i havent had a real good laught from a fanfiction in a while i wonder though how zabuza will react from it for if he fainted i wil be laughting so hard my sides would be sore for 3 hours please keep updating it
onslaught172 chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
i love your story and the update time u have plz keep up the good work
karthik9 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
lightningblade49 chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
PLEASE tell me naruto WILL learn to use the gates like gai & lee,if he does lord help his enemys even the raikage A in the future.
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »