Reviews for The Golden Wolf of Konoha
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
i just thought that you should know that Shibi is head of the Aburame clan and Shikaku is head of the Nara clan.
JChittester chapter 17 . 4/23/2015
I am really getting into the story. I noticed a while back that the Kyuubi was a she and Naruto hasn't made contact with her yet. Is there a reason why they haven't meet yet? I am curious as to when you will getting to update your stories. I will wait for a response from you.
jupimako chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
Awww. I was hoping 17 would be more story. I get that RL is crazy (mine is too... sigh) but I still wish there was more. I seem to feel that way about all of your stories that I've read so far. They're great and I hope they're not abandoned.
dragon963 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I agree reading about the hokeage gives me a headache because it right back at connan not original I would of at least fought him shadow clown so he could of sent it to work and school while he skips and goes to trains in his mom and dads clan library and other journal's they might of had to make him well over kage level when graduated the academy ... later dude.

now update it we want to the next chapter.
dragon963 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Seems like one of those Naruto-gets-strong-overnight stories.
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Okay, what I said in the review last chapter is DOUBLY applied now, it's THREE YEARS later and the hokage hasn't given the shadow clone to Naruto instead forcing him to learn it ON HIS OWN? A KINJUTSU? By STEALING THE FORBIDDEN SCROLL... and PROVING HE'S A DUMBASS? Also how did Mizuki even trick him?! I thought Tsunade and the Hokage AND the pervy sage were all keeping an eye on him? Not to mention, that the perv's "so called spy-network" should have ferried out the ONE spy that had "hands-on" contact WITH EVERY CLAN HEIR? Think of the DAMAGE... "tell me about your clan compound and traditions" essay as homework... "poisoned juice boxes, or milk", let alone getting blood samples from training yards! I would think "SWATTING DOWN" spies in a class of ALL the clans would be if not priority one, then at least two.

And again, the hokage was just gonna allow naruto to go on WITHOUT a starting jutsu from his OWN clan that was BROUGHT TO THEM from THE UZUMAKI clan? HOW IS THAT A "helper"?
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
OKAY, I am a little confused at what exactly to think of this story, on the one hand you got the hokage and tsunade checking on the academy EVERYDAY, yet ALSO in the same story you've got it that the teachers had continued to sabotage Naruto, those two things should be mutually exclusive. As in NOBODY could DO that anymore. You've got the hokage not wanting to let naruto down again and basically salivating over naruto's bloodline but he won't give Naruto his own birthright (as in Uzumaki birthright) in terms of jutsu, and whatever else. PLUS withholding a jutsu that was required in Tsunade's own words to be used by that clan's gennin.

It's like you want the hokage to help/support and protect naruto BUT you ALSO want Naruto to be cannon, you can't have BOTH or your giving your readers a headache.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
Never let an enemy live when you turn your back to them... ALWAYS drop them PERMANENTLY!
dragon963 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
dude get this finish there are people that like they just don't say anything so keep writing on this
Whispering Storm chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
First, I have to tell you that I greatly enjoy your stories! I just started reading them and even though you stopped writing, I wanted you to know they are still appreciated.
If at a later date you go back and fix any stories for grammar though: please double check most instances where you are using pronouns. It is often the case that you refer to a female but use "he" instead of "she." It's likely that is just a language thing, but it is very disconcerting to have to back up through a sentence to find out whom you are referring to.

If you ever read this, thanks for writing! I've lost sleep over finishing reading some of you stories. :)
SkynardTLB chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Not a bad story though I was expecting the emo to get his ass kicked in this post though ur reasoning is understandable shit happens peace.
NARUMOKA chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
finish this fanfic now
coolchick87 chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Love this story please update the golden wolf
anonymous chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Choose this one to continue
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »