Reviews for The Golden Wolf of Konoha
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
Shibi was a Aburame not a Nara. Get your bloody names right!
Dracoessa chapter 17 . 6/13/2016
Been 3 years since the last update, where are you bro?
NodMPortant chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
Please let us know what stories you'll be working on, if your other stories are anything like this one they should be awesome. I for one hope this story gets updated as I'm really enjoying it, so once again I ask you to please update with another chapter
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
Ch 17

That is pretty good. Maybe gold or silver. Update it. But the ones I rated with more than diamond , the ones which I said that they are awesome,cool first, diamond second , gold third and silver last.
cabbieforhire chapter 6 . 5/24/2016
If there's one thing I have to say is that Sarutobi's reason for not telling Naruto about the Kyuubi makes no sense. If Naruto kept his bloodline a secret for so long, something he's actually proud of, why would he go around telling people about the Kyuubi? One, the older villagers already know, two, how would telling them 'get back at them?' Naruto's shown in this story to be able to keep important things to himself and that he understand the need for subterfuge so your reasoning for him not being told about the Kyuubi and/or his parents is just a bad 'for the sake of the plot' point.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
Ch 6

The Legendary wolf Fernir ! And the BANED SUMMONS. Shukaku is bloodthirsty whacko .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Ch 2

For now Naruto's bloodline beats Inuzuka with regeneration and eye precision of magnifying glass/lenses .
Jimmy Page chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
I thought the five tailed demon was supposed to be a dolphin horse, NOT a weasel.
arinasution5 chapter 15 . 5/15/2016