Reviews for Ink Temptation
newborntwifan chapter 1 . 9/7
CentauRita chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I've an inkling, permanently, they will be together!
kom chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Good very good
Gillian Aubrey chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Excellent story! Loved their makeup!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Tsk, tsk Peter. I feel so bad for Jasper right now.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Loved the first date! :)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I liked this story a lot! Thanks for sharing it! :). Might you extend it?
darkroselight chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
This was so great, I love Peter and Jasper.
je-suis-b chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
hot & sweet
alanneau2 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Well told...
alanneau2 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Hot! Hot! Hot!
odiejae chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
whew, so glad they worked it out! and damn, i do love a dominating jasper! peter's one lucky guy! :)
odiejae chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
wow, so sad. i totally understand how hurt and shamed jasper must feel and i feel so bad for peter, being surprised like that definitely threw him. he has a bit of a point though, there's a lot to deal with being half of a political relationship. they really do need to discuss it. sure hope they work it out. :(
odiejae chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
god that ink session was hot! so glad jasper made peter sit through it, prolonging the anticipation! and you gotta love a possessive jasper. moving the tray so no one could see his man, too cute! but i think both of their pasts are very interesting. jasper has never had any one who takes their time and loves him back and peter not being used to the next time, next date. i wonder why?
odiejae chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
damn that was hot! i can just imagine how gorgeous they both look with all their tattoos. i was wondering if peter was out since he's a politician bit i'm guessing he is since he agreed to the date. and jasper's right, it's a shame he has to cover up his art. can't wait to see how their date goes! :)