Reviews for Only Live Twice
Shiro-chan1827 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I already read this fic many times and fav this wven before I post this review. I cried everytime I read this, not with sob or sniff, but this fic really stab right through my heart. I really love the way you describe Nezumi's dilemma of his self, his love, his regret. eventually he really accept that memories when he's sure shion is the reincarnation of allen. he's so full of regret that he didn't even try to compare how his present life had a harder childhood than shion. he even tried to comfort shion when he himself has his own terror, whats with losing alma twice and then losing allen without closure like he with alma.
I hope you can make sequel of it or shion/allen side of story, since this fic is about nezumi/kanda. especially I'm curious with the reason allen did not tell his feelings for kanda in past life. is it because he felt that kanda still only see alma in his heart or something else. maybe many reasons. I felt that allen might have more complex reason, since he was in more dire situation than kanda. and I want to know what dream shion had (or what allen see) when he confess to kanda. if allen always remembering alma whenever he thinks of his feelings for kanda, I can't blame him. kanda and alma fell for the same soul for two lifetimes after all, if allen felt that he have no right of kanda, I'm not surprised at all.
great story! thumbs up for author~
ritzkiaprilia chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Uwaa, so sad, but I like the ending, hope they get the happy ending if someday you continue (or make a sequel) this story.
aquavenn chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Omg this is amazing I love it. \\\ it was better than I thought it would be *twinkle in eyes*
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I...gosh...I'm crying so much right now...I...wow...just wow...I am speechless...such a wonderful piece of work..brilliant! Thank you very much for ds...
Terra.L chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I wonder if Shion remembers anything about being Allen like Nezumi did with Kanda?
Koshka Rayn chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
*dies* Oh, wow, I never even...wow. Just wow. I have nothing to say, not really. Just...wow.
Sorry, sorry, I'm kinda spazzing out because it's two of my favorite works combined in a way I never even thought could EXIST and WOW.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Awww!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This was adorable, but it was a little confusing... Still a good job
3YullenNezushi chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Ohmygod...l.l... This is amazingly beautiful.
Gilbert's Left Arm chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is so precious! Your writing is beautiful and I loved everything about this one-shot. Although, it would have been nice to see Nezumi and Shion react more around each other, maybe the next day, when they're aware of who the other really is. Anyway, it's great, good job, there
daishoujo chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Beautiful.
SeikaDragon chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
oh.. with this ending Nezumi could finally know that Allen was Shion's past life.

And Allen could to said that word cannot said in his past life.
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is beautiful!
Uchiha Bara chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
this is really interesting :) a bit of name confusion, but i really liked it. really good :)
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was so beautiful! T.T I remember when I first watched No.6, I just imagined that Nezumi and Shion were reincarnated versions of Kanda and Allen...and that made the ending of No.6 seem so much sadder! D:

But this was such an amazing piece of work! Your words flowed together so smoothly, and the whole thing was just enthereal. :))) Love it so much!

FAVOURITED. :')