Reviews for Only Live Twice
Terra.L chapter 1 . 2/28
I wonder if Shion remembers anything about being Allen like Nezumi did with Kanda?
Koshka Rayn chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
*dies* Oh, wow, I never even...wow. Just wow. I have nothing to say, not really. Just...wow.
Sorry, sorry, I'm kinda spazzing out because it's two of my favorite works combined in a way I never even thought could EXIST and WOW.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Awww!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This was adorable, but it was a little confusing... Still a good job
3YullenNezushi chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Ohmygod...l.l... This is amazingly beautiful.
Gilbert's Left Arm chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is so precious! Your writing is beautiful and I loved everything about this one-shot. Although, it would have been nice to see Nezumi and Shion react more around each other, maybe the next day, when they're aware of who the other really is. Anyway, it's great, good job, there
daishoujo chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Beautiful.
SeikaDragon chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
oh.. with this ending Nezumi could finally know that Allen was Shion's past life.

And Allen could to said that word cannot said in his past life.
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is beautiful!
Uchiha Bara chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
this is really interesting :) a bit of name confusion, but i really liked it. really good :)
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was so beautiful! T.T I remember when I first watched No.6, I just imagined that Nezumi and Shion were reincarnated versions of Kanda and Allen...and that made the ending of No.6 seem so much sadder! D:

But this was such an amazing piece of work! Your words flowed together so smoothly, and the whole thing was just enthereal. :))) Love it so much!

FAVOURITED. :')

Keep it up! :D

-OSE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh, wow. Just wow.
I'm sure should I cry or be happy. Very touching fic with lovely ending. I love the flow of your writing and the theme. Reincarnation is so easy to mess up.
It's so rare to read good crossover's and I think this is one of the best. Good work.
flygon3300 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
awesome fanfic c:
SablierXIII chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I have this tendency, you know, of crying with every sad fic related to Yullen or NezumixShion...

I suppose you already know what happened to me after reading this.

Leaving that behind, this is (as The 14th said) the best -man/No.6 crossover I've read so far.

I'd love to see a sequel of this!

(I'm subscribing to you just in case you ever decide to continue this fic)
OLunarCryO chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was really well executed. I think you did a brilliant job and the ending was wonderful and (to me) bittersweet. I like the conflict Nezumi experiences regarding identity after reincarnation and the ending played to that theme very well.

I would love to see you do another (a sequel I guess) to this. I enjoyed it that much.

Well done!