Reviews for When it's right
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Aww, this was really sweet.
iliveforglee11 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
oh my gosh! you have me sitting here on my bed at 330 in the morning balling my eyes out! this was sooo freaking adorable, and sweet, and fluffy, and cottony sweet, and amazing! this was amazing! if that was in glee, it would daily save lives!
you my friend, are talented. Very talented, i would be lucky to meet you one day! this story is phenomenal!

iliveforglee11
iliveforglee11 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
THIS. IS PERFECT! did i say that already? yeah. i think i did. there are just no other ways to describe it. this is just absolutely positively perfect. you are an amazing writer, and i am so extremely excited for the next chapter that i am cutting this review shorter than i want it to be.
your writing is amazing! that was perfect! exactly how i imagined what wasn on t.v.
iliveforglee11 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
THIS. WAS. PERFECT! i have been looking for a fic like this for years! finally! thank you so much for this. this was absolutely amazing!

iliveforglee11
Maja chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. OMG THANK YOU 3
GleekRks chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
D'awwwww this is just THE sweetest first-time/fluff I've ever read :3
MoonFairyDoll chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Beautiful... just beautiful. This is definitely one of my favorite "first time" fics I've read. Realistic, romantic, tender and just plain beautiful. Great job!
Charmedmich chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
That was so beautifully written!
Adele de Criss chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
OM! this is the best First time scene that I ever read. I loved it! So cute, so full of love.
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
What a great story! So much emotion, tenderness, humour, romance, you got it all baby!

You handled their first time beautifully and realistically. It was tender and romantic but there were still nerves and awkward moments and uncertainty. The shyness, the amazement at each one seeing the other naked for the first time was adorable. And the constant checking-in: "is this okay?... are you alright?... does that hurt?..." etc. was very realistic not only for Klaine but for any couple's firt time. AND you had a couple moments that I know I could relate to all too well but at first read you're thinking 'Is this the time/ moment to be saying this?' And yet, for me, it was the most believable! I.e. :

Kurt…gave out a strange deep little chuckle… "I just lost my virginity." Kurt said happily. "Me to. What a coincidence."

Really? You've just been penetrated for the first time moments ago, about to make love and this is the giddy blurb that comes out of your mouth Kurt? YES! It was perfect b/c these are the random crazy thoughts that go through our heads and was a reflection of the intense emotion coming out as silliness. ALSO :

"SO.." Kurt finally said. "So?"… "I think that went well."

Again, at first one would think 'Seriously? "That went well"? That's all that you can come up with after just experiencing this monumental life event?' But again, it was reflective of the characters, their comfort/casualness with one another and the fact that the shyness was still there and so making a statement like that lessened any tension, keeping things from getting too serious or uncomfortable afterwards.

Final chapter and the whole ring thing was precious and completely believable for these characters. It was a superb and emotionally touching idea! Great job!
Sianii chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
this is was so impossibly beautiful I could cry! Why aren't there ever so beautiful scenes for them on glee! :'(

LOVE IT
lifelane chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I love this story!
Kurtsie chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Awww, I think the third chapter is my favorite. It's just so soft and sweet (then bittersweet at the end, but that made it powerful). Lovely fic. Good job. )
CookiesandKlaine chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Wow...that was amazing. Seriously, you're an awesome writer and I was crying by that end bit :) Thanks for writing this!
jorgjhee chapter 3 . 1/28/2012