Reviews for Let Them Eat Cake!
CasualScrubLord chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
This was a lot of fun. I enjoyed Kougami and Kengo's interaction a lot. It felt like something Kougami would say, too. An enjoyable little story.
the true elec chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
For such a short fic this was brilliant, everyone believing Kengo made the cakes was hilarious and them all coming together to make at the end was so perfectly in character.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Pretty good fic to link the past series to the present one. I enjoyed it :)
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Sweet story!
Warlord-Xana chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Awesome end to a good story! random fact, To this day there are still 3 golf balls on the moon.
MidnightRosebud chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
A much heavier chapter than the previous ones, but you wrapped everything together fairly neatly. I like the ending of sending Kougami a cake. That would be something! XD

Thank you for writing the first Fourze fic. :3
brave kid chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
whoa this is a really cool story,i hope you would write more fouze fics. Thank you and merry christmas
Warlord-Xana chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
GREAT chap!
BleuFleur chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Absolutely hilarious. The first chapter was great, what with space-walking Satonaka delivering the (to Kengo, at least) completely random cake, but then you topped it by adding a second chapter! The thought of everyone assuming that Kengo made the cakes is amusing, but him being so frustrated by them not believing him that he tracks down Kougami even moreso.

Any other plot bunnies running rampant in your head? You have a good grasp of the characters (OOO crew included - oh, how I loved Goto's knowing smile), and I would love to see more exploration of the Fourze world. Thanks for sharing!
MidnightRosebud chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far! Nice blend of OOO and Fourze :3 Keep on writing!
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
HAHA oooh Kougami would, wouldn't he? XD Cheers to the first Fourze fanfic I have seen too. :3
brave kid chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
nice story,i really looking foward to more of these forze fics,please keep going writing cool stories ok
brave kid chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
whoa great chapter,i really looking foward to more of this and other fics from you please keep it up
Kriss1989 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
lol this is one of the best gag short stories I've read in a while. Bravo.
snake screamer chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is great! i eagerly await to see what you might have plan in the future (We need more Fourze fics!)