Reviews for The meaning of family
ilovefall10 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
At first, I thought the story was going to be strange/stupid,
but it was actually pretty good!
I'm a big fan of Roseanne and I just don't understand why there are so few fanfics of it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
OK. First off, um...Davids a MALE, I know this is just a story but "are you kidding me!?"
Mikesh chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Aww, hopefully everything will work out in the end for them! UPDATE SOON!
annoymous chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
wow will david live he will he's strong add more hurry have to know what happens next thanks
Wtf chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
This story started out great until david got pregnant um no :/
mikesh chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Aww, hopefully nothing bad happens to him oir the twins! And their daughter doesn't try something stupid with his ex brother! UPDATE SOON!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Wow what will happen to David and the babies add more please hurry can,t wait to see what happens next
annoymous chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
wow conners won the lottery what will happen to david will he finally come out of the bedroom hurry and add more chapters please thank you
annoymous chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
what will happen next add more now now
annoymous chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
wow david is having twins and dan had a heart attack what will happen next add more want to read more thanks
mikesh chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Aww, hopefully everything works out for them. Now plase tell me that you're not making Dan a cheater like he was in the show. And darlee doesn't do something to david and hid sons! Update soon!
annoymous chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
wow great chapter what will happen next for david add more want to read more thanks
GothicChevy chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
This is very well-written and entertaining to read. Keep this going!
Chelly95 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
More! The mpreg part kind of had me laughing like it was normal, but other than that iwas so good. please update soon :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Oh. Wow! Just inadvertantly found this amazing tic! Startling and well done! Please continue!