Reviews for The Christmas Book
Patriciadiane chapter 15 . 9/3
Lovely heartwarming story.
Droolia chapter 15 . 7/9
Awesome story . I really enjoyed it.
Droolia chapter 5 . 7/9
I loved that you continued with the whole kiss thing.

Nice to see Lauren nice for a change. And hey, Jess was good for something.
Droolia chapter 4 . 7/9
Omg the idea of having to pay for the cupcake with a kiss was so cute and sweet. When Alyssa told Edward it was his turn, woo!
Droolia chapter 3 . 7/9
This chapter was really sweet; Bella hping Alyssa communicate. I'm curious as to what drove her to do so. Alyssa looking like Alice? Doesn't seem to be the case since you mentioned the part where parents sometimes got mad. Is her background in psychology? Can't wait to find out. I also can't wait for them to realize their connection.
Droolia chapter 1 . 7/9
The idea of thi sweet little girl Liao g wonderful parents is heartbreaking. I'm glad she had Edward to fall back on and didn't end up in the system.
sue1zide chapter 15 . 6/22
This was a very tender story.
donnacatherine chapter 15 . 6/22
love this story i will read it again soon
amsrule chapter 1 . 6/16
great!
kim67255 chapter 15 . 3/30
This has been on my TBR list for a while. I just finished and loved it. I am sure I will read it again. I don't know if I can read 100 more chapters. Maybe 30. lol. If you have more stories I will have to check them out.
Luvstwilight14 chapter 15 . 2/20
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORIES! Keep writing!
Hugs, Stephanie
guineagoo chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Super creative & wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing! I truly enjoyed this. Merry Christmas!
Bookz4life chapter 15 . 9/24/2016
thank you for writing such an amazing, and heart pulling story! (in a great way!) it was amazing, thank you!
PAT2024 chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
I loved it. So cute and magic. Love prevails always ...thank you for sharing
Maeby16 chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
Thank you for writing such a touching and beautiful story. I cried the whole time I was reading it.
1,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »