Reviews for The Christmas Book
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Loving this. Is her comfort level because Bella reminds her of her mom? After all, they were lifelong (almost) friends.
gumibear26 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Bella really has a magical touch, doesn't she?
HockeyChick10 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Alyssa is so adorable :) Bella is such a sweetheart :)
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
oh. bless her heart. of course there is comfort level with Bella, not only is she a woman, but she's short, and soft spoken and knows how to speak with children to not frighten them. this is a great story, thanks for sharing with us, i cannot wait for more!
marigold123 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I loved how Bella and Alyssa just connected. Alyssa is talking and Edward is so happy and amazed. You really brought these characters emotions through to me. Enjoying.
mimimgr chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
great story. loving it.
sassy41 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
love how comfortable with alyssa and bella hot chocolate making session.

love it
jadesabre75 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I'm guessing Alice had a picture of Bella around somewhere or talked about her to Alyssa. I'm loving this story! Can't wait for more!
muzaklover chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Loved it.
rubell chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
ok, so i think i figured out that bellas best friend was alice, her boyfried was jasper and alyssa is their daughter...alice brought edward, through a miracle, to bellas bookstore and bella has no clue...but how did edward know jasper but not bella or did they, edward and jasper, meet in college? did edward know anything about how jasper and alice ended up together? i want the history and i am not sure it is gonna be included in the story since it isnt completely relevant to the story...
Cina's chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
9 months is a long time not to speak. She must feel the pain that Bella is harboring.
Vivian Junior chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I'm really liking this story. I'm also thinking that Alice told her story with picture about her and Bella growing up together.
edmom chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
i love this story I love that it is a T rated - do you think that will stay or change my daughter would love it, but you know she not ready for the M rated just yet (thank God)
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
The quick turn is because Bella's lost friend was Alice, wasn't it? And another great chapter - can't wait for more!
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
If Alyssa is anything like her mother then it might be because she feels a connection to Bella the way Alice might have? :( Cause I'm assuming Bella's 'best friend' was Alice. Ohh how sad this story twisted around yet how wonderful :) Cant wait to see the next update. You lift my spirits!
1,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »