Reviews for The Christmas Book
Humble4 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I guess Alice's spirit is working her magic to help her daughter and her former best friend...

I hope that Jasper wasn't Bella's ex.
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Ahh... Edward of such little faith.. Its Bella! (:
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Wow! Small world for these three! I hope that this all truns out good for all in the end! Thanks for the chap!

Emily
edmom chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
loved it and can't wait for more
KimberlyAnnT chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Aww she talked to her.
Veronique24 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I can already see myself getting hooked and possibly getting teary eyed with this story! Can't wait to read more!
Scarlett72 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Although at it's core there is extreme sadness this story is charming. Their meeting certainly seems like Kismet. I think Bella's approach towards Alyssa and getting her to speak was lovely and it's working!
thunnababy chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
So Bella has no idea that Alice and Jasper had a little girl? I am surprised there was no mention in their obituary. It seems she has a way with children and hopefully she will draw little Alyssa out of her shell because Edward sure needs some help with that. This little book store reminds me of the one in You've Got Mail with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I really loved the feelings you brought through Bella on meeting Alyssa...or four year old Alice. Bella has been mourning the loss of her friend and has many regrets about Alice and the past. I love how they are all interconnected with Alice and Jasper.

Loved overprotective Edward...and loved how Bella knew how to get Alyssa to talk. Enjoyed!
Auspicious Stars chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Awww... Alyssa is so cute!

Loved how Bella took charge of situation!

Woha! Small world after all :)

I wonder what happened for her best fried and boyfriend to go and do that?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Great job!
mimimgr chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
this one made me smile :)
cr8zgirl chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
So far a beautifully heart tugging story please please continue!
Nonita chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
OMG! Alice was the best friend of Bella!

But Bella's ex-boyfriend would be Jasper? It could be someone else right? She makes no mention of Jasper. So maybe her ex-boyfriend I could be someone else..I'm dying to know who was!

Great chapter! Thanks!
muzaklover chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
So wonderful. I can't wait for more. Thank you.
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
How so very sweet does Bella know how the little girls mommy is update soon
1,751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 .. Last Next »