Reviews for The Christmas Book
NKubie chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Damn! That'll scare the shit out of the poor little girl. Now I feel bad for Bella too! Good thing Edward is there to rescue her! ;)
NKubie chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Awww is right! That cheeky little monkey.

I really like this story! It's sweet and sentimental. Perfect for this time of year.

It's great that Edward also has Esme to go to for guidance. But this Bella is awesome! Hoping Edward "pays up!" ';)
NKubie chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
This interaction with Bella and Alyssa was precious! I can see why Edward would get choked up.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
This was such a charming story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
KatHat chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Hmmm...very interesting that the magic book is in action!
KatHat chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Wait...how did Alyssa know who she was? And she was calling her Bella, but now she's switching to Izzy? Maybe I missed something?
KatHat chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Oh no. Small world, huh Bella?
KatHat chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Was a little confused...last chapter it said Esme helped him get through the months after his parents died, but didn't mention how old he was. Was it recent? Was he a child? He had been referring to her several times as his aunt, but then he called her "Mom". So at some point she became like a mom to him.

Alyssa seemed to perk up, didn't she?
KatHat chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
So Bella and Alice were bff growing up...until A was caught making out with...Jasper? Hmmm...
KatHat chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Ahhhh...she knows how to play the game!
KatHat chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Came over from TLS!
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I love seeing a sensitive and caring Edward.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I was looking for a heartwarming Christmas story just in time for this season. I think I happened upon a good one!
My heart goes out to this orphaned little girl and the man who prays to save her spirit.
NPakus chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
What a beautiful, beautiful gift of a story! Thank you so much for sharing!
NPakus chapter 14 . 12/23/2013