Reviews for The Christmas Book
Love that book!
Lizzard43 chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
:-)
Lizzard43 chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
My oh my. ..I must click next. ..
Lizzard43 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Lol! I don't even feel sorry for Lauren.
Lizzard43 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
I have a big smile on my face after reading this chapter. Even though Alice and Jasper are gone, their presence is still very strong. Alice is still a little pushy.

:-)
Lizzard43 chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
See I knew Alice wouldn't give up on Bella. She must of told Alissa all about her best friend and showed her pictures. Alice had faith that Bella would be in her life again.
Lizzard43 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Oh don't scare the little girl. Just cuz it's overwhelming doesn't mean you have to faint. :-)
Lizzard43 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Oh the little girl just played matchmaker and didn't even know it. Or maybe she did... lol
Lizzard43 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
All right, I'm going to complain a little here. How am i suppose to keep reading when I have tears in my eyes? I'm glad I'm up late and everyone is in bed so I don't have to explain why I look like I'm going to cry. Can I get my heart strings back now?
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
My oh my, Bella got her to talk. What is Edward going to do now? Lol
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
So sad. I can't imagine that kind of situation. Now I'm hooked and have to read more.
Raven's twimom chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Excellent! I-cried-reading-it! Thanks-for-sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
The Queen Reader chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
This was so beautiful. How am I only discovering this now? Now order its got so many reviews. But really, this is my new favorite fanfic. It's too beautiful for words.

Favorite funny line:
Charlie grumbled under his breath, "Conference my as—"

Edward, you bad boy.

But my favorite line in the entire fanfic is most definitely this:
Overhead, the lights flickered and Bella swore she heard the laughter of her best friend.

Somewhere in heaven, Alice and Jasper are looking down at Edward and Bella and saying their thanks. Thanking Edward and Bella for giving happiness back to their little girl.
The Queen Reader chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
OMG! Bella is Alyssa's mom! I can totally see it.
1,801 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »