Reviews for The Christmas Book
Momma Laura W chapter 15 . 12/8/2020
What a sweet story!
nzjojo chapter 15 . 12/4/2020
Oh my that was just beautiful. I loved every word 3 Thank you so much.
sunflowerexpress chapter 15 . 12/2/2020
This was beautiful.
Isabella Salvatore R chapter 15 . 8/7/2020
Muchas gracias por esta hermosa historia. Realmente la amé.
Cuídate mucho.
Anne chapter 15 . 6/3/2020
This was one of the best fanfictions. Thankyou
Guest chapter 15 . 5/6/2020
Thank you! This made me cry and then laugh and then cry again. It was beautiful!
twilightheart190 chapter 15 . 2/13/2020
Type your review for this chapter here...
carina2026 chapter 14 . 1/21/2020
I’m 100% sure I’ve read this story before, as evidenced by my review not accepted by the last chapter because I’ve already reviewed it once, but I’ll say it again. Lovely!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2019
kneon chapter 15 . 12/8/2019
this is an amazing sweet story. I really enjoyed it. thank you for sharing
StrawberryFreesia chapter 15 . 12/4/2019
I hope they have twin girls that they name alice and jasmine. Or they could use alec as a boy version of alice and jasmine for jasper then edward, bella, jasper and Alice will forever share their babies. ️
StrawberryFreesia chapter 8 . 12/4/2019
I'm confused... I thought bella new alice when they were both alyssas age... But here you're saying they didn't meet till they started high-school?
twlightbella chapter 7 . 11/18/2019
OH my
NAYELY chapter 15 . 8/26/2019
HOLA, VENGO DE LA TRADUCCIÓN DE ESTA MARAVILLOSA HISTORIA ESTOY ENAMORADA DE CADA PERSONAJE. TE AGRADEZCO PERMITAS LA TRADUCCIÓN PARA ASÍ LAS QUE COMO YO NO SABEMOS INGLES PODAMOS LEER. SALUDOS.
frostedglaze chapter 9 . 7/21/2019
I love your stories, but Alice and Jasper were horrible selfish people. They didn’t share a simple kiss, they. Hose to make out in a car in front of the whole school, knowing they would break Bella’s heart. I hope their guilt at hurting the person who was always there for them kept them from being fully happy.
As for Bella, it’s fine if she chose to forgive them, but for her to say that it was her fault for overreacting and not listening to their cheap excuse is just wrong. She has nothing to feel guilty about, her “friends” did a horrible thing and it looks like her self esteem plummeted so low that she is blaming herself for other people’s rotten decisions.
1,932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »