Reviews for Strange Surprises
Mine Star Takahashi chapter 3 . 5/1
I really like this story but continuing this would be nice though please
Crystalize Moonnie chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
...more.
This Crystal demands for more.
the story plit is going good, i do hope you'll continue updating it!
Chibiabyss chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
this is awesome please update soon
Aloever chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Oh no! Don't end there! I want to see what happens next. That was a great opening to a story. Your writing is nice and all the characters have just been introduced which makes me very curious about what's going on.
Hells-Will-88 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
uuuuuuuuugggggggggggggg this is so good now *uses mustangs 'in charge' voice* hear are my orders for you poisengurl i want you to type as fast as possible a chapter for me make sure its not like 'first the little bunny jumped over the bridge then the little bunny...' you get what i mean and then i want you to update it to this story make sure that the chapter is for this story first and make sure that its on this website thats all for that mission now for your other mission tell edward elric to come to my personal quarters tonight he'll know why (what i am a woman you know and how can i resist such a yummy guy like him even if hes not real) * takes off mustangs 'in charge' voice and says quite chiper* thank you thats all for now poisengurl bye for now
Music-chan loves anime chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Nice story! You should keep writing! i really like it!
Ithilwen Faelivrin chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Really interesting, can't wait for more!
anime2790 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
ohh i like! lol it makes me wonder if kagome's going to remember the door and the feeling of being taken apart; and if its the jewel thats missing from her! Can't wait for you to update this!
Dark Slytherin Lady chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
update update update please please! please! i really like this story and i just finished FMA brotherhood and it made me cry becasue i love the show! please update!
Inu Demoness of Darkness chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
I love how you've set the plot AFTER Ed and Al ended up on the other side of the gate. I think that that makes this story really unique and I applaud your creativity. Also, I think you've done a decent job in keeping the characters 'in character', that being said there are a few slight differences but this is obviously after both plot lines have ended so it's forgiven. ) I really hope that you update soon. I can't wait to see where you take this story!
Pinkbubblegum13 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Hey, this is awesome XD keep it up bro :P
Nu'est lover chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Nice please update soon
Bloodcherry chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Sounds as interesting as ever~ I hope you get to update this one on the near future! *laughs* It sounds like this will get really great! So~ keep up the great work!

Ja ne,

Bloodcherry
Minogaki TenTen chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I liked the plot. I havent seen FMA up do the final episode, so it was a suprise to see Mustang as the Fuhrer.
EverRose808 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I love your story and can't wait for the next chapter! Also didn't Hughes die?