Reviews for A Lonely Existence
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Awww this is spoon cute! Also the writing is really good :)
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I'm surprised that my late husband never got into Dr. Who he was a big Star Trek and Star Wars fan, this is cute, as you said fluff.
BlueDragon2113 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I loved this fanfic it's one of the best I've read and thank you for putting Doctor Who in there. I love Doctor Who. I'm a Superwholock fan
Gone For Good Angels chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
gjqxe chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Well, I don't know how you could make them and the love between them so lovely in such a short story but ,I like it very much.
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Nerdy!Reid is my favourite Reid, and this was such a beautiful moment between them.
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
aww!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Good fanfiction. I liked how you combined Doctor Who and Criminal Minds this way. Only issue would be that Doctor Who started in 1963 and you say it started in the late 1960s. Otherwise it was a good read.
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
very cute (for lack of a better words)
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
aww this was so cute! . def favouriting this ;D
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Cute
Khanlock Holmes chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh Morgan. You're so clueless sometimes. :P Spencer's the one that got me into Doctor Who in the first place... lol :3
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Sorry but I love the fluffy and sweet intimate side of my favorite couple. This was great...showing Morgen's needy side in the relationship.
Karabou95 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
yayyy my two favorite TV shows combined into one! Love it!
GoldenNickel chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
omg...I love you for combining the awesomeness that is Doctor Who with Criminal Minds! I love both of those shows. :) plus this is really well written.