Reviews for Never Had A Friend Like Me
Junior VB chapter 5 . 3h
A Norm no le gusta Jorgen.

Amanda y su familia se están mudando.
Norm does not like Jorgen.

Amanda and her family are moving.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 7/15
Amanda hizo su primer deseo.
Amanda made her first wish.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 7/1
Amanda extraña a su abuela.

Norm reparó el oso de peluche. Eso es lindo.
Amanda misses her grandmother.

Norm repaired the teddy bear. That is nice.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 7/1
Tanda encuentra divertida la confusión de Norm.

Pobre Amanda, ella no tiene amigos.
Tanda finds Norm's confusion funny.

Poor Amanda, she has no friends.
pedrokotii chapter 34 . 7/1
I honestly dislike the source material, but this was nice. Good job...?
Junior VB chapter 1 . 6/30
Amanda tiene la lámpara de Norm ahora.
Amanda has Norm's lamp now.
Norm is a tsundere
JustaTurtleDuck chapter 34 . 3/19
I’ll be honest, when I first saw this was a FoP fanfic I wasn’t really expecting much. But WOW this is now one of my favorites! It’s so well written! Amanda is a really interesting character. She’s just so sweet and cute! I always really like seeing shy/withdrawn characters, especially when they’re well written! It can be hard to balance being shy and timid, while still having the plot advance, and you did great!
I love how you connected everything up with the pixies, anti-fairys, and Bob. Having an origin story/explanation for Bob was really cool!
The ending is so emotionalit was a nice touch to have Timmy and Amanda still be friends after all those years. Norms wish was really interesting! I thought at first he would just wish her to be young again, but I’m really really glad that he didn’t do that. Turning her into a genie and Timmy into a fairy was a really nice ending! Although I do feel bad that all of her family was coming to see her, but then they won’t except for a special few.
I really liked the “I dream of Jeannie” references XD I haven’t seen too much of the show, but imagining Norm watching it is funny
When I originally read this story, it wasn't completed. Years later I came back to find the ending. You deserve an award for this. I am in real tears. Thank you for writing this.
joshben4c chapter 6 . 3/5
I really like the way you write, excellent job!
joshben4c chapter 7 . 3/5
I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE WAY THEY PORTRAY SANJAY! It puts an absolutely horrible name on Indians and is quite probably racist! I am Indian myself. And take note I am on a rant and do not normally talk about myself like this but, I am very intelligent and personalble at the same time. I am also physically strong and love martial arts and nature. I am pretty friendly and pretty funny. I am very musically inclined and even write my own songs and make new music. I sing well and play piano, the mountain dulcimer, some guitar and can play the Cahone, and african drums. I am a poet and budding writer, as well as inventor and animal and nature lover. Wow I sound like I’m giving a self description for a dating website! Haha! Well the point is Indians in general are smart capable people sometimes with pride issues. We tend to value intelligence over physical strength, but are not nessesarily nonathletic. In fact many are athletic. Personality wise most can be a little reserved Though. Though some of the older generation and some of the younger are much more personable and open.
Bendariaku chapter 1 . 2/5
I ooip
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 34 . 1/26
Simply amazing. I've been slowly reading through this for quite some time and I enjoyed every bit of this story. The character development of Norm and Amanda was well done, methodical, and plausible along with all of their interactions with other characters. Making Bob the Boil such a major villain was completely unexpected but worked amazingly well as a twist.
Talonis Wolf chapter 34 . 1/22
I read this after making a bet with a friend that finding any good Fairy Odd Parents fanfic that could hit me in the feels outside a oneshot would be impossible.

Let's make it official: I have lost that bet. I've lost that badly, multiple times over even...

*Within this one, singular fic.*

Nicely done- you even managed to do so in a way which holds true to the show, which made what you've written even more astonishing to me.
Dogwonder chapter 34 . 11/4/2017
I would have liked for Amanda to marry Timmy, but oh well. Good ending.