Reviews for courage could be nice
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I like the repetition of "Annie be safe, Annie be lucky," in caplocks like some sort of mad mantra, and it just shows how important Annie is to Finnick and how they need each other, and it's so tragic because the way it ends in the books ;-; sdagaasd
I like your characterization of Finnick in this too, with what he says about being an actor and all. Loved this fic.
Katnip Katniss chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Beautiful!
cecilyherondales chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is absolutely fantastic.
ellie i love u chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
FUCK YOU ELLIE I'M CRYING

i love you but omg

especially now that i've seen the catching fire film cry cry
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh, my God. So, so sad. Just loved it. I loved the idea that Annie lived in a asylum, and that Finnick couldn't help but belive them a little about her hurting herself - it seems a very realistic thought for anyone to have. Loved it.
SugarCakes123 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was amazing!
yay chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is really sad.
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was perfect and I loved it. I just love Finnick/Annie and how much he cares for her and I think you really captured that in this fic. And I loved the "you're safe, Annie" theme through out the fic. Overall, it was wonderful done :)
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So much angst...but that pretty much describes Finnick/Annie...Happy Writing:)
Mary317 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was so beautiful! I loved it so much. Maybe you could look at some of my stories? I haven't been writing on FanFiction for very long, so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again, and please keep writing amazing stories like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love it
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I'm crying so hard right now, Ellie, you're seriously amazing at this.
I can't.
My feelings for this couple is just tears and angst and pain and beauty and love.
You managed to make them so in character its unbelievable. Really unbelievable.
she who knows all chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
this is my otp and just perfect.
wellhelloitsme chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This remains my favorite one shot. Absolutely fantastic.
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh, Annie. She was the only one of them safe, in the end.