Reviews for Laughing with a Mouth of Blood
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
i miss this story so much ugh
ChocolateCurlz chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I really like what you're doing with the Circus family, and Kenny.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Great work.
Kukat chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I absolutely cannot wait until you update this story, it's so awesome and creepy but also so relatable. Great work!
Peyton Adalyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I love this story so far it could be really good I can't wait to see where you take it! i hope you upadate soon!
KukuiNutOil chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I agree with all the other reviewers so far. Your story had me hooked from the beginning. I like how well you portrayed each character and their personality.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
deleted05132015 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Susie, you know how I feel about clowns, but I decided to give this a go anyway because I adore your writing so much and the first chapter got me hooked. Seriously, darling, why you associate with me is totally beyond anything I can comprehend.

First of all, I want to compliment you on how incredibly visual this all is. I could see everything, especially Kenny sitting there on the floor with all his research spread out around him. I see the pictures and they totally and completely terrify me. Even the nice ones just have that creepy “circus-y” feel about them.

And the idea that Karen has been sitting alone in her room, drawing and writing about these things she’s seeing that may or may not be imaginary, and maybe she drew them while they were watching her or narrating to her … oof. Chill inducing!

Tweek as a character in this was also very visual. I have the advantage of knowing that he’s twitchy from the show, but you breathed real life into that sort of goofy device and made him believable. The movements of his eyes, the flinching… I could definitely see everything, and those visuals said so much about his character. I like that you used him as your “guide” into this different world. It’s a fresh take on the usual wise old person. I like that he’s a little crazy, but that’s what makes him understand everything and gives him the ability to help Kenny.

I LOVE Craig. He’s such a douchebag. But I love that you write him differently than just this stoic piece of rock. He does come across that way in the show, but South Park isn’t the most realistic thing. You just seem to have a gift for, like I said, breathing life into these characters and making them relatable. They’re also very much your own. It makes for great reading.

“He's crazy too. Maybe he can help you.” I really liked that piece of dialogue, like Craig thinks they should at least be crazy together or something. But really, Susie, ALL the dialogue in this is spot on and flows so wonderfully. Like, it should be made into a script and acted out. It’s great. The banter between Craig and Tweek, especially, because Craig really does think Tweek is nuts, but argues with him anyway. It’s nice comic relief.

“But if she's been seeing them then they want her for something.” Oh God. This is brilliant, but horrifying, which was obviously the point.

And of course, the cliffhanger. Susie, you dog, you.

I can’t wait for the rest of this. I’m terrified, but it’s so good, I guess I’ll have to read it anyway.
Aimless-A-Smiles chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
And just when it was getting interesting, I have to wait for the next chapter... Interesting idea though. can't wait for the next update.
LadyRaven-321 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Wow, so far so good. This is story is very interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
iluvkenny chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
i dont feel like logging in...

But anywayss.. YAY! You updated :) i am in love with this story. and tweek! hes just the awesomest thing ever! (next to kenny)

YOU MUST UPDATE SOON!
SB chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Wow i love ur story so far i read both chapters but decided to review both on chapter one! Please contuie! Lot's of love SB!:):3;)
Zoe Milex chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Yay Craig! :D He's my favorite character ever 3 Anyway, loved the chapter yet again! You've got a talent for drawing the reader in :D

Impatiently awaiting the next chapter,

ZoeM
Lying Honesty DEACTIVATED chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ooh, you decided to put this up? Awesome-tabulous. Well, I'll just click that little fave button there, and that little alert button there, and voila! I am now stalking your work. XD This'll be fun
Zoe Milex chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This looks pretty interesting. Looking forward to future chapters :)
iluvkenny chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I like it! :) You HAVE to update soon.

Clowns always creeped me out. Is the clown Cartman? You know, because he's fat and mean like the clown.. :)