Reviews for A Father's Hope
annaharding chapter 14 . 3/6
Wonderful story! Somewhat sad, too, but I am glad all parties (except "Irina") are doing well.
Thanx for sharing!
TwilightSagaFan2009 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
love it please write more
BabyBear08 chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
Great story! I enjoyed reading it and love that they got their happy ending :)
Suzanne chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Aaaah, now this story I absolutely LOVED! By the way, I'm the same Suzanne that couldn't read your newest story because of te siularities betwen that story and last year's july's shitfest. It's a damn shame that Chloe had a mom like that and I am so happy that she is now happy and thriving with her daddy and his Bella and her baby brother. Your writing is very good! Most of the times with fanfi you have minor annoyances like spelling mistakes or phrases being repeated ad nauseum (I can't stand reading ' ever so slightly' anymore! ) this one had none of that. Your writing made me feel. Loved it! Thank you so much for writing this! I will be remembering your name! Till next time :-)
Team66fan chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
So beautiful, love Chloe too... What a doll!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Muslims in the middle east frequently import workers from the Philippines to do the manual labor in their homes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I have seen that the courts frequently do not do the right thing, and often leave the child in the middle.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
So glad "Chloe" is happy and well. Thanks for this story..I enjoyed it :)
pengirl25 chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
Wow! What a story! It's so sad that this happens in real life everyday. Thanks for presenting it to us with love and warmth, and my best to the real family who had to endure these rough times.
Kisster chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
A beautiful story and I am glad things turned out well for your family members.
Kisster chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
I'm really liking this story, but I'm a bit confused. In ch 6, E asks B if she's ever been married to which he replies that she was engaged once but realized he was the wrong guy before they got married. In this chapter, she says jake proposed than died in the car accident. Was she engaged to someone else at some point?
shirley noble chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
good job lovely story enjoyed it emensely. thank you.
tlwatkins chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
loved it! love daddyward!
TwimomJen chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
What a GREAT story.. I really enjoyed it. :))

XxOo,
Jen:))
TwimomJen chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Haha, laughed at the line about twice a baby before commitment . He should use protection... ;)

XxOo,