Reviews for Rock's Halloween
Please make this at least 6 chapters longer
random chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
You know I've been passing around post about a splatterhouse crossover with a rock and sawyer pairing you know like sawyers about to be raped rock saves her but one of them shoots him sawyer goe and tries to help but one of the men hits her not hard enough to knouck her out rock sees and goes in a rage cause secretly likes her grabs ones head and digs his thumps in his eyes which turn sawyer on but get shot at some more and falls then go after sawyer but a box breaks and falls out the mask it say "you like her don't you want to protect her I can heal your wound's make you strong... she doesn't have to die". And you could make it like a 7 chapter's
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Wow, you should do a follow on with Revy finding out about it. BOOM, goes her temper.
detrametal chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
great story, but I'm too much of a scardey cat, haunted houses scare the crap outta' me
Technomad chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
And when Revy finds out, she either hits the ceiling, or Sawyer finds out just what Revy did to make those women in prison her love slaves!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is an awesome fic. Gotta love the new perspective on the characters and the crazy storyline. This is a great fic.
MarshalZhukov chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
interesting.

While I got the sense of some unresolved tension between Rock and Sawyer in the canon series, I can't say your portrayals are OOC, but slightly imaginative. Secret is correct, this is a story that needs to be lovingly nurtured. There is great potential for some serious interactions and explorations here...I would be honored if it were made so. I would like to think of this as a prelude or opening chapter. get into it and see where it takes you.

M Zh
unkeptsecret chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I liked the gist of the story (general concept and major plot points). But it's really rushed. Slow down! Fill in those details. Allow the characters time to think and react to each other, and you will strength your work considerably.