Reviews for Sunrise in New York
biankies chapter 32 . 2/17
Hey unfair,where is the next chapter? I'm being murdered by my curious nature. Post pls!
Can't wait for an update
hope chapter 32 . 1/18
Please continue! I NEED to know what happens next! This is an amazing story! :)
BabyMyst chapter 32 . 1/11
I am so so so excited that you have decided to work on this story again. It is such a wonderful story and i am so happy that it will be continued! I took the time to completely re-read it before reading the newest chapter and I am so excited to see where you will take it next! Welcome Back!
Really nice to keep reading your work! Done leave us hanging?
TearsofLys chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
Pahleeez keep this one going!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I didn't Think I was going to like it when I first clicked on it but it was really good! I was enthralled enticed and never wanted it to get the chapter 31. Please please please continue. NASA
TearsofLys chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
I'm not much of a reviewer,i know,i suck, but i LOVED this chapter, just so you know.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/8/2014
Oh my goodnedd! Good job I am so obsessed with this story! Please finish it! You would make my whole life
Guest chapter 31 . 12/4/2014
yeah
Naida of the Rain chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite stories on this website. I think your writing is exquisite. If you ever do decide to finish this story, I will be very happy.
NerdIAm chapter 30 . 12/15/2013
hey i was just wondering if you were going to update this soon, because i read it all night it's really addicting! :)
nyra-chan chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fluuuuuuuuuuuuf i wish i knew spot conlon...
AmericanHoney12 chapter 30 . 7/1/2013
I've been reading your story all day and all I can say is wow. This is very good. It's one of those stories that sucks you in and you have to finish it! I can't wait until you update! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
any plans to update soon? i love this story