Reviews for Christmas Time
HauntedLove22 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
AAAAAAAAHHHH! I am screaming with utter joy right now! I love this story!
Nate the Great chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I thought this was a really good one. It was very cute, heart warming, really got me interested into Marceline's past. You also legitimately made me laugh when Cinnamon Bun was used as a wall in a snowball fight. Kudos! Overall, this was a solid story, though I did have a few issues. Namely that the kissing scene felt very awkward and not something I think Marceline would do. Maybe on his cheek, but his mouth? I don't think so. I wish we also got to see Finn's struggle against Ash. It would have made the conflict a bit more compelling. Still, I thought this was one of your better one shots.

Love always, Nate the Great!
AshS.Ketchum chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
JawlessMonster chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
xBlackMao chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was a really sweet story. I thought it went through the plot a bit too fast, but I enjoyed the overall story still. There's some grammar/spelling issues here and there, but nothing to stop me from continuing on! Great job
adventurer of Ooo chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww...awsome story dude I love the finnceline stuff and you should do more of it. Realy you should. Also on a nother note...
I like the idea of finn geting hambo for marcie.

Thanks for being awsome.
Harlequin Marionette chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was some SERIOUSLY good Finnceline-ing there!
Neverthrive chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Yay Christmas! I probably should have read this a long time ago, but oh well.

Ash deserves to get the crud beaten out of him. At every chance, he just needs to be whailed on. And he's one of my favorite characters...

Like for real though, Finn should find Hambo in canon, regardless of any plausible vampiric romance, it's just what Finn should logically do. Finn's the kind of guy who would risk his life for random peeps, so he'd obviously do something like that for one of his best friends. Blah, ranting. Still though, it should happen.
Mage of Breath chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
AWWWWWWW!this 1 has to be one of my favorites! thats it im putting it in right now! this has really made my Christmas! only 2 more days now till Christmas!
Fandoms Galore chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was so cute! FLUFF ROCKS!
Playsintherainicorn chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That sound? That was me fangirl squeeing. This is a fantastic fanfic, I could imagine it as an actual episode because you've paid attention to all the details. Words cannot describe :D
He23t chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Christmas Spirit and Love

Great Combination.
Rui chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
that was seriously incredible. it was so incredible i was smiling throughout the story. Merry Christmas Blade and merry christmas marcy.
PunkRockBroham chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
heh that was radical, nice little throwback to marceline with the big fat caboose part xD

Of course, I remember Natasha (isnt she a character designer?) saying that Pbs rump was larger...

Anyway this was awesome little Christmas story :D